Control Pilot on Ground

Chops

I searched the Forums for information on how to move the Pilot on the ground, but did not find any information.

My apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but is there a list of key commands for controlling the pilot on the ground after ejecting, or a way to move the pilot around the aircraft during pre-flight to get a close look at the aircraft exterior?

FYI. If you eject in a multiplayer server, you can do things what friends said above, but other users in the server won't see you're moving. They see you stationary.

That's maybe a bug or not.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

• 5 years later...
11 hours ago, Gunslinger52 said:

Yeah the ability to run to a landing Huey and jump in to be rescued would be great! 

That requires the ability to stand around and wait for said landing Huey for two hours or more, then sit in the back and do nothing for the ensuing two hour return trip. Greatly reduced fun factor unless you enjoy watching grass grow or paint dry.

24 minutes ago, cfrag said:

That requires the ability to stand around and wait for said landing Huey for two hours or more...

Or you have to run to the meeting spot before QRF gets you 🙂

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria