Lock On Modern Air Combat Leagues/Ladders

Bearitall

Thanks Air Wolf.

I'm setup with your TS. I will try nightly to find you.

Best way I've found to kill the quick-start A.I. offline, one on one, is get down to tree level and let him run into things. LOL! I am still working on getting above him. That guy even does rolling scissors.

Yea, I will be on Team Speak tonight along with making the Ladder mission for the TFC/DCS Legends Ladder (P-51D's)

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I will be on Team Speak tonight along with making the Ladder mission for the TFC/DCS Legends Ladder (P-51D's)

PM me your Multiplayer password, please. I joined your web page. I read it is password protected last night. I got on late.

• 4 weeks later...

ACL-Air Combat League-- Closing its Doors

At this time I wish to thank everyone here at ED Forums and the DCS Community, along with all other Flight Simulation communities for all their support...

I also wish to take this time to thank " Flankerator " for assisting as a Administrator..

And a BIG THANKS to " A.S. " who without his knowledge and dedication to seeing that this becomes a success..

We were priviledged to have run a successful Tournament one year ago..and were hoping to run more on a annual basis ... but as the year's pass .. activity slowed to a crawl..and no one was challenging anyone...

So at this time I am closing the doors to the site.." ACL-Air Combat League " formally known as " TCL-Team Combat League "

I am also closing the doors to "TCL-Team Combat League " which I had switched to a " First Person Shooter " senerio..

I am now able to concentrate on improving the quality of my new site and Aerobatic team " Virtual Tuskegee Airmen " and also do what I have now grown fond of " DCS Flying "

Bye for Now ...

See You in the Skies..

Sincerely

Bearitall

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

To bad but understand your decission Beartall. Not much activity on the site. I guess it's not easy to drag us out in a combat one on one or team vs team. Thank you for trying and all your dedicated time on the project.

See you in the skies for sure :D

(HJ)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Yes, I also believe that at least 4 vs 4 or the 6 vs 6 format is a better one, but for now its is 2 vs 2 unless enough interest makes us change the format, and I'd be willing to do so immediately.

This can only happen with the great support of the community.

• 1 month later...
Yes, I also believe that at least 4 vs 4 or the 6 vs 6 format is a better one, but for now its is 2 vs 2 unless enough interest makes us change the format, and I'd be willing to do so immediately.

This can only happen with the great support of the community.

Sorry gents, I have shut down Air Combat League site..Flankerator now has a site running , but if the interest is there again and I mean a strong one, I would be willing to start it up again starting with a Tournament with prizes..and so on....

cheers..:joystick:

[/Table]

Recruiting for Aerobatic Team/Fighter Group...

• 2 years later...
Sorry gents, I have shut down Air Combat League site..Flankerator now has a site running , but if the interest is there again and I mean a strong one, I would be willing to start it up again starting with a Tournament with prizes..and so on....

cheers..:joystick:

With Falcon4 Allied Force being mentioned in the main page I allready assumed something is outdated here:megalol:

Let's see if this is a common virus here on forums.:megalol: