Alexander Chichilanov 1970 - 2019

Chizh

• ED Team

Yesterday our friend and colleague, heart and soul of many planes in DCS World Alexander Chichilanov has passed away. Aviation enthusiast, romantic and a dreamer, a military pilot second class who mastered multiple airplane types, after retirement from Air Force he worked as a project manager in Belsimtek with enthusiasm.

We were all very pleased to work with him, he inspired by his dedication and attitude, supported us with the warmth of his soul, part of which remained forever to live in his aircrafts in the DCS World.

He inspired us all with his cordial attitude, goal-oriented and focused approach. Soul is not dying, and part of his soul will be living in his planes in DCS World!

attachment.php?attachmentid=205222&stc=1&d=1551335850

Alexander Vladimirovich Chichilanov

Born March 18th 1970

Since young age he liked parachute jumps, swimming and attended a high school with focus on sports. In 1987, he enrolled in Stavropol High Military Aviation College of Pilots and Navigators and later graduated the college with honors. He was a pilot in fighters’ regiments of VVS and PVO. During his service and training time, he flew in L-39, MiG-23UB, MiG-23ML, MiG-31BS. In 2007, he graduated from Gagarin Military Academy, Command Faculty, department of Tactical fighter aviation with excellence.

In 2008, he joined the department of tactical fighter aviation in Gagarin Military Academy as a lecturer; he was engaged in scientific research and staff training.

Since 2013 he worked in Belsimtek as the project manager for F-15C, F-86F, MiG-15BIS, F-5E, F/A-18C.

On ED Forums he was known as Foxhound_vva – laconic yet always ready to consult on different topics.

In the last year of his life, he bravely fought with cancer.

Alexander Chichilanov left a wife, son and daughter.

May he rest in peace!

Edited by Chizh

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

Vale Alexander Chichilanov, condolences to family and friends.

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

It is always so sad to see such wonderful people being torn from the middle of life. May the dear God let him grow wings and let him continue to enjoy his dream above the clouds.

My condolences to the family and all who had him as a friend.

Rest in peace

PC: Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming | AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Palit GeForce RTX 4090 Game Rock OC | 64 GB Patriot VIPER VENOM DDR5-6000

Input: Brunner CLS-E FFB Base | Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick & Throttle | Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder | WinWing Phoenix MIP (VR) - F16 ICP - PTO2 | VPC SharKA-50 Collective 

VR: HP Reverb G2

Motion-Platform: Motionsystems PS-6TM-150 | Monstertech MTX

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@madmontys6dofmotionplatfor386/featured

R.I.P. Alexander. If the quality of Belsimteks modules is any indicator of his work, then he was indeed a great guy. I will continue to enjoy his work for many more years to come!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Have a safe last flight! <o

sharkfin out!

Support your local AirTransportWing !

NEW RIG:

RYZEN 7  5800X3D~ AORUS GTX 1080Ti ~ AORUS X570S Elite AX ~64 GB Corsair Venegance DDR-4 3600 ~ BeQuiet AIO Silent loop 2 360  watercooled ~ Samsung 890 Pro M.2 (2TB) + 870 EVO (1TB) SSD ~ WIN 10 64-bit ~ AOC 31.5" Gaming 144Hz Display ~ DelanClip@TrackIR 5 ~ TM Warthog no.2 ~Saitek rudder pedals~ 2 TM MFDs on 2nd 27"display ~ Buddyfox A-10 UFC ~ CDU/AAP panel via DCSBios ~ ARC-210 (soldering WIP)

My condolences to his family and friends.

A warm hug for the kids ;(

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

I do not know this man, but I feel great sadness. R.I.P.

Я лично в общем-то летал. У меня 42 вылета, и каждый раз меня сбивали. Если честно говорить, то в общем-то я ни разу сам не посадил самолёт.

Dedicated DCS server: http://www.cskies.net/

i7-9700K @3.60 GHz, GTX1080, Oculus Rift CV1, Saitek X56 Rhino, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals