Uber noob!

Thought I'd try out the F-15. The problem I'm having is the cannon.. can't get it to fire. I have the cannon mapped to the trigger, made sure that none of the keys conflict with each other.. but when I press the bloody trigger the hud changes from Nav to LCS. I'm using a CH Fighterstick.. Like I said, I've made sure that none of the keys are duplicated... what's the dealy? Mucho thanks for any help.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

Nevermind... figured it out

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

I Have the Saitek X-52 and when I use weapon release button the cannon fires ubtil I press it again. The cannon also fires when I pull the trigger. Can't get the weapon release to work right any ideas?

AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor 3.4 GHz

32 Gb RAM, Nvidea GTX 1050 TI

Water Cooled, Windows 10 64 bit