fratricide after instant action

trm2109

hi everyone started playing a few weeks ago i'm still getting the hang of it in instant action. but everytime i complete the tasks and RTB (also tell wingman to RTB) i land, use correct radio with ATC, taxi to parking area and completely shut down the aircraft but nothing happens so i hit ESC and quit. then a window comes up "you have committed fratricide and lost combat scores". i've searched the manual and forums but cant find an answer hopefully one of you guys can point me in the right direction cheers

In my experience.. you are gonna be asked to provide a track :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

well, at the end of the mission there is a detailed log of events. You can filter by event "dead" or "hit" or filter for initiator in this case you. when you go through the list, you should find a "unit" you hit that you shouldn't have... my best guess is the JTAC? ...or you provide a track so we may look what's going wrong. :D

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

I have done that instant mission many many times and never had this issue. Perhaps you are hitting a friendly by mistake.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Last time I committed fraticide it was during landing.

I did not notice that my wingman flew to my right and wanted to land, as well.

Touched his wing and down he went - a little faster than intended :D

So, maybe it was your buddy?

BTW: Post a track for god's sake, haha :lol:

Cheers!

Bexx0r

ASUS P8P67 Deluxe --- Win8.1 Pro 64Bit ---i7-2600K @ 3,4GHz --- 12GB RAM --- NVidia GFX670 --- TM HOTAS WARTHOG --- Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals --- PS3 Eye Cam (modified) --- 3-point Track Clip --- FacetrackNoIR 1.72