2 Questions

Hi Folks,

I believe i know the answer to these but I am hoping to be proved wrong...

Will the Mig 29 get a 6 DOF cockpit? Its my understanding that it won't - only the 15,27, 25 and A10? Its just some people speak like its happening...

Is there a PDF manual for Flaming Cliffs 3 somewhere? I can't seem to find it...

Thanks

Lawsy

1. FC3 is in OPEN BETA and a work in progress, it makes sense everything will be of equal specs on the final release. The older elements are a direct copy from FC2. Every update FC3 will be moar shiney. See this as a transitionperiod.

2. The FC2 manual applies in most cases, the FC3 manual isn't finished yet because the module itself isn't finished yet. You can only have a manual on something when it's physicaly created thus creates a need for a manual.

Edited by BRooDJeRo

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9592060/DCS%20FC3%20Flight%20Manual%20EN.pdf

Sorry, dunno how to change the link name. ^FC3 manual :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5

:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If they can make penicillin out of moldy bread, they can certainly make something out of you"

-Muhammad Ali

WIN 7 64-bit SP1 | AMD Phenom II X4 955 | 8.0 GB RAM | NVidia GeForce GTX 550Ti | CH Pro Throttle | CH Fighterstick | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR5