Radio Navigation broken?

LURKINGBADGER

I tried to figure out Radio Navigation in the F5, i did everything like in chucks guide and used selfmade beacons and the ones that are already in the 1.5 map yet the triangle did not move.

In 2.1 i setup a beacon as well and it workes.

I attached some missions, one is 1.5 the other is 2.1, it works in 2.1!!!

Note: just check the freq. in the mission editor, so you know what freq. to tune in to.

Has someone the same issue?

beacon2.1.miz

beacon1.5.miz

Edited by LURKINGBADGER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

ADF is not working since 1.5.7. Try to find 1.5.6 version if you want to use ADF in your mission. Thnx God it is working in the new version because we can really use ADF on Normandy

Edited by Cotoi

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 5820K, 32GB DDR4, 3x250GB SSD RAID0, nVidia GTX 1080, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, Virpil WarBird base with Thrustmaster Warthog grip, MFG Crosswind rudder pedals - 2484.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi LurkingBadger, I realize this thread is a little old but I just started playing again after a bit of a break.

I am having no issues at all with UHF DF in the F5 in 1.5. I loaded the 1.5 mission you provided, as long as you change your beacon from FM to AM it works perfectly- i was able to hear its audio ID and track it all the way to its source where the bearing pointer reversed.

Multiplayer as Variable

Asus Z97-A - I7 4790K - 32 GB HyperX - EVGA GTX 1080 Ti - Corsair 750i PSU

TM Warthog HOTAS - TM Cougar MFDs - CH Pedals - TrackIR 5 - Samsung RU8000 55”