Shadows of Karabakh

I've yet to play it, but I did a quick look in the editor and I have two thoughts

1. I thought "take-off from runway" was pretty much disabled for MP, thus the group starts on the ramp.

2. Its a quirk of Beslan airbase and lag or other possibilities caused the 2nd aircraft to not "clear" the runway area preventing the flight lead from being allowed to take off.

looking at the trigger - is it possible the "Beslan Kill" trigger flag is confusing the logic? i.e. 201 clearing flag 200 when the group activation requires 200 to be true? I am sure it shouldnt matter but maybe switching the activation to flag 201 will help it.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

"This was not in the Manual I did not read", cried the Noob" - BMBM, WWIIOL

I am still trying to figure out how to change the client to Player in ME so I can use the speed up time feature for various reasons. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Asus P8P67Pro, Intel i7, 8gb DDR3, OCZ Vertex3, 120gb SSD, GForce GTX 560, Cooler Master GX850, Win 7, Logi X 3D Pro.

open the mission in the ME... then choose COLT 11 from the unit list on the left. look on the right hand of the screen and you will see a drop box where "client" is chosen... switch this to "Player" and rename/save. If you want to add wingmen then look for the boxes that say 1 of 1 and change the second box to be 1 of 4 and you will have 3 wingmen.

Good luck.

ASUS Tuf Gaming Pro x570 / AMD Ryzen 7 5800X @ 3.8 / XFX Radeon 6900 XT / 64 GB DDR4 3200 

Thx again. Found that stuff. Got to the save part and it is telling me I cannot save it. Hmmm. I renamed to Firefly2 and same thing.

Addendum: Fired it up as admin. (Damn Windows7) and was able to save it. Tried as a single mission and it looks like it is going to work. Adding wingmen didn't tho. The right side 1 of 1 checkboxes are not highlighted and don't respond.

Edited by Shootist

Asus P8P67Pro, Intel i7, 8gb DDR3, OCZ Vertex3, 120gb SSD, GForce GTX 560, Cooler Master GX850, Win 7, Logi X 3D Pro.

Try unchecking the "hidden at start" box for colt11. Then add wingmen.

@dooom

I use a program called "MP3 Gain" to make my music files louder. (So I don't have to switch my speaker's volume all the time)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Waiting to build a F/A-18C home-pit...

ex - Swiss Air Force Pilatus PC-21 Ground Crew

SFM? AFM? EFM?? What's this?

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

in mission 3. it was not very clear who was popping green smoke. we had seen green flares though. also there was no yellow smoke. the troops that were running were shooting the green flares.

Asus x99, i7 5930k, 32g mem, MSI 1070GTX, 970 Samsung M.2, LG 35in Ultra-Wide, TrackIR 4

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

smoke marks the targets. flares mark the turkish maroons in thier run for the base. as they runa nd are engaged by insurgents, they will mark them with smoke. the flares are to help prevent blue on blue.

thanks for the feedback - i'll check the triggers.

OK - i had to upload the set to the DCS User files section due to the closure of MEGAUPLOAD today.

Here is the link:

http://files.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/144190/

I will also edite the initial post.

• 4 weeks later...

Played a couple with a couple of online guys. I am running a home server and have had a lot of requests for the WH and BS combo missions. It would be great if you could up the players and add BS. Also, the distance thing isn't too indicative of our multiplayer wants and needs. It would be great if you could cut that distance (100 miles+?) in half. Other than that, great missions.

Addendum: Checked out more missions and it looks like only the first was a distance marathon. So, I stand corrected. But the other stuff would be a great addition.

Edited by Shootist
  • Like 1

i'll likely add the shark in to the missions after FC3 compatability... given the history of the ME and things breaking with updates, I'd rather wait for some kinks to flesh out before changing the triggers to include ka50.

Long story short... I will include the ka50 and likely some FC3 compatability once things are released until then I am still VERY happy to receive any bug reports and broken triggers/suggestions.

Thanks so much for testing.

• 6 months later...

wow - this has been downloaded in user files 840 times and no feedback?

I'd like to port it to DCS world and add in the KA50 but I seriously need some feedback on the triggers etc... too many missions to test by myself.