Solid line blocking out data on SA / HSI!?

Elphaba

Solid line blocking out data on SA / HSI!?

In the bottom part you mean?

Yes that is a bug which is there from a long time

The "ADV-P/INS" text on the right is anoter example of the same bug.

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

Black+Knights_Small.jpg

RDF 3rd Fighter Squadron - "Black Knights": "Ar Cavajere Nero nun je devi cacà er cazzo!"

My Blog (Italian): Notti a (Video)Giocare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CPU: i7-11700K@5GHz|GPU: RTX-4070 Super|RAM: 64GB DDR4@3200MHz|SSD: 2x 970EVO Plus + 980 EVO Plus|HOTAS Warthog|TrackIR 5|

Can someone please tell me how to fix it so I can actually read the screens?

The warning and advisory line(s) that appear on the bottom of the LH DDI are said to be realistic and a "feature" of the real aircraft.

attachment.php?attachmentid=212499&d=1561198669

The DDI Advisory "P/INS" is a warning Satellite communication is lost and the INS is not being updated with GPS data i.e. typically when INS is set to NAV rather than IFA.

I'm not sure the "blank" line should be there when there are no warnings but I don't recall a SME saying it shouldn't be there and ED have said it's correct i.e. not a bug.

Edited by Ramsay
Add INS NAV/IFA info.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

So how do I clear it so I can read the bullseye bra data on the right?

Clearing your INS advisory would be a start.

But ultimately, that's why in the real jet sensors and navigation pages aren't put on the left DDI.

So how do I clear it so I can read the bullseye bra data on the right?

To sum up what others said:

1. Hold Master Caution. It will not delete, but will rearrange Advisories and Cautions (clears out free spaces in the line for advisories that are not longer present).

2. Simply do not put the SA page on the left DDI. For the Same reason you do not put your Radar page on the left DDI. SA normally is set to the AMPCD.

You actually only need to press Master Caution to do this, you don't need to hold it.

How do you view the Advisories again (in the real aircraft) after they've been hidden ?

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

You actually only need to press Master Caution to do this, you don't need to hold it.

Right, press once turns off Master Caution. Second press rearranges advisories.

How do you view the Advisories again (in the real aircraft) after they've been hidden ?

As said, it does not hide or delete Advisories. You only can delete Cautions or Advisories by solving the advised problem. If there is none anymore, the problem may vanished, but of course it is possible that it comes back under certain circumstances.