F-16 Ailerons Stop Working On Cold Start.

AndyB

I'm having an issue where after cold starting, the ailerons stop working periodically. The stick shows that they're moving but they're not. I have checked my axis in the menu and everything looks fine, unplugged and plugged back in my joystick. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm having an issue where after cold starting, the ailerons stop working periodically. The stick shows that they're moving but they're not. I have checked my axis in the menu and everything looks fine, unplugged and plugged back in my joystick. Any help would be appreciated.

Looking at the horizontal tails ...what do they do.?

This happens to me on occasion. After FLCS BIT test finishes, I cycle the controls. Every now and then I will move the stick left/right and the ailerons, one or both, fail to move, and the stabs move much less than they should. Pitch and rudder cycle fine. After a few back-and-forth aileron cycles, they finally start working again.

This happens to me on occasion. After FLCS BIT test finishes, I cycle the controls. Every now and then I will move the stick left/right and the ailerons, one or both, fail to move, and the stabs move much less than they should. Pitch and rudder cycle fine. After a few back-and-forth aileron cycles, they finally start working again.

Had that today and can totally back that up.

Lincoln said: “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Do not expect a reply to any questions, 30.06.2021 - Silenced by Nineline

Wasn’t it mentioned that the hydraulic has to be warmed up? I remember a conversation by someone, but between real world and sim I can’t recall where I heard it.

Edited by =Panther=

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP