Mirage 2000C Campaign Mission 1 - Issue

Ressay

Hello guys I'm new to the mirage, I'm having an issue with mission 1 that the IP calls for taxi and says he is going out, but actually nothing happens.

My aircraft is all ready, my INS is aligned (by the game as the INS required mark is unchecked through the game settings).

I also accelerated the time thinking that he might be waiting for his alignment, but that also didn't help.

what should I do as I restarted the mission many times with the same results?

Edited by Ressay

I am not the developper, but I think this issue has been reported a few times - have a look at the other threads.

You are on open beta?

It seems that mission stuff is completely f**** up and it doesn't make sense to correct because the beta version changes quite often right now; so the mission designer are quite endlessly chasing these bugs.

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

I bought this M2k since one month ago and still have this same bug. (on 2.5.6 stable)

IP is blocked in hangar and his aircraft seems to be damaged.

I also see that ED must fix this since Febrary but still nothing ...

Do we have a date for this fix or a workaround ?

• 1 month later...

Hello,

i flew the Campaign some time ago. I wanted to fly it all again. I did not fly the Campaign since the updated Radios.

I started Mission 1 with power on and turned on both radios (Red at channel 1). My Pilot is talking to chevy 1-1 but i cant hear the Instructor. My Subtitle is there, but no Subs from the Instructor.

Do i miss something? easy communication is off.

thx

Edited by log4

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...