no solution cue with GBU 38

skypickle

I followed the training mission for precision guided munitions and did the GBU12 drop fine. But switching to GBU38 there was no ASL nor solution cue. I did the drop when the range clock unwound to between the min and max range markers. yes i was in ccrp mode.

I tried to upload my tracks here but they are not showing up. I go through the upload window when I click on the 'manage attachments' button below) but htat fails. my .trk file is 48 meg. How do i trim it down? Even zipped it is 47 meg

4930K @ 4.5, 32g ram, TitanPascal

I followed the training mission for precision guided munitions and did the GBU12 drop fine. But switching to GBU38 there was no ASL nor solution cue. I did the drop when the range clock unwound to between the min and max range markers. yes i was in ccrp mode.

I tried to upload my tracks here but they are not showing up. I go through the upload window when I click on the 'manage attachments' button below) but htat fails. my .trk file is 48 meg. How do i trim it down? Even zipped it is 47 meg

That's correct behavior. IAMs (JDAM, WCMD) use CCRP IAM mode not CCRP. CCRP IAM doesn't have ASL or solution cue.