DCS World Weekend News Update Discussion - Page 94 - ED Forums

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2017, 10:22 AM   #931
OnlyforDCS

Reputation power: 13
OnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really niceOnlyforDCS is just really nice

Happy Patch Day everyone! (I hope)
Old 06-14-2017, 11:40 AM   #932
Hawkeye60

Reputation power: 7
Hawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really niceHawkeye60 is just really nice

We need a new thread name.

How about "Over the Hump" patch day?
"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."
Closed Thread