2017, Forum Moderation - Page 15 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 03-26-2017, 12:17 PM   #141
DarkFire

Reputation power: 18
DarkFire is a glorious beacon of lightDarkFire is a glorious beacon of lightDarkFire is a glorious beacon of lightDarkFire is a glorious beacon of lightDarkFire is a glorious beacon of lightDarkFire is a glorious beacon of lightDarkFire is a glorious beacon of lightDarkFire is a glorious beacon of lightDarkFire is a glorious beacon of lightDarkFire is a glorious beacon of lightDarkFire is a glorious beacon of light

I'll echo what others have said: this is by far the most helpful and respectful game forum I've used in 21 years of taking part in various internet fora. Compared to the rampant toxicity of some other game forums I've been a member of in the past the DCS forum is a veritable oasis of calm, tranquility & knowledge.

Good job moderator team, long may it continue
Old 03-27-2017, 10:56 AM   #142
=Pedro=

Reputation power: 12
=Pedro= will become famous soon enough=Pedro= will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFire View Post
this is by far the most helpful and respectful game forum
What game are you talking about ?
Old 03-27-2017, 11:44 AM   #143
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

Reputation power: 93
SiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Pedro= View Post
What game are you talking about ?
Welcome to the DCS Forums, perhaps you havent been around here in a while, we discuss the sim DCS World.

SiThSpAwN is offline   Reply With Quote