=BURNING SKIES= WWII Server - Page 243 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 05-13-2019, 12:42 PM   #2421
Schnarre [Aggro]

rgr ... server is running ... BUT ... the SRS is not working ... dont know if the IP is maybe wrong ...i have no idea ... just want to point it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikko View Post
There are two types of fighter pilots - those who have, and those who will execute a magnificent break turn towards a bug on the canopy . . . .
www.youtube.com/user/schnarrsonvomdach
www.twitch.tv/schnarre
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Schna...743788?fref=ts
Schnarre [Aggro] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 12:27 PM   #2422
eekz
Veteran

Today all pilots who won WWII module in Season 2018 at =Burning Skies= got an early access to the upcoming Fw 190 A-8 by Eagle Dynamics on their DCS accounts! Now we all wait when the plane will be available in the game

Here is the list:
http://burning-skies.com/en/articles/137/details.html
Damage Model

Last edited by eekz; 05-21-2019 at 12:31 PM.
eekz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 04:24 AM   #2423
Helihead(Digger)

Default Stats Faulty recording

Hey has anyone else noticed the Phantom stats issues. kills not appearing on the stats page, Flying and killing then landing safe and having a loss registered? recently I flew Killing 2 in stats, landed safe at base, quit the game and in stats I am shot down??
Helihead(Digger) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 08:43 AM   #2424
eekz
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helihead(Digger) View Post
Hey has anyone else noticed the Phantom stats issues. kills not appearing on the stats page, Flying and killing then landing safe and having a loss registered? recently I flew Killing 2 in stats, landed safe at base, quit the game and in stats I am shot down??
On web or just in game? From web side we take what DCS API gives, so probably it should be addressed to DCS bug thread. Could you tell when it happened? From your stats on web I see that lately you had wins only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnarre [Aggro] View Post
rgr ... server is running ... BUT ... the SRS is not working ... dont know if the IP is maybe wrong ...i have no idea ... just want to point it out
Seems to be down.
Damage Model
eekz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 12:40 AM   #2425
Campbell

Quote:
Originally Posted by eekz View Post
On web or just in game? From web side we take what DCS API gives, so probably it should be addressed to DCS bug thread. Could you tell when it happened? From your stats on web I see that lately you had wins only.

Seems to be down.

I can second this, I’ve seen very strange stat issues recently. There’s been days where multiple kills never registered, this is after seeing them go in and explode and being the only plane around. I’ve also had stats show up showing team kills when those players weren’t anywhere near me at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Campbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 08:18 AM   #2426
skliff13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helihead(Digger) View Post
Yesterday night (May 24 ~3:00 AM) I gained 2 kills but stats shows nothing. I thought it's connected with the way I left the server (through Alt+Shift+Esc)
Old 05-24-2019, 08:20 AM   #2427
Magic Zach

Eekz, if you haven't already, could you add the ability to change liveries of aircraft while on the ground?