Ракеты в DCS

Chizh

+1, fully agreed. All the arguments seem to be in the form of "The ER cant compete with the new AMRAAM, so the new AMRAAM is wrong".

No, it is about 120B+C being buggy right now with basically complete chaff resistance, and ED not admitting the bug (Note: Chizh said that chaff resistance should be similar as before the patch, which is absolutely not the case right now. Reminds me of Aim-7 that had a bug where it was unchaffable).

Could it be different between Aim-120 fired by AI and Aim-120 fired by a player maybe?

Edited by BlackPixxel

No, it is about 120B+C being buggy right now with basically complete chaff resistance, and ED not admitting the bug (Note: Chizh said that chaff resistance should be similar as before the patch, which is absolutely not the case right now. Reminds me of Aim-7 that had a bug where it was unchaffable).

Could it be different between Aim-120 fired by AI and Aim-120 fired by a player maybe?

Singleplayer missiles have massively less chaff resistance. Ive had zero issues notching missiles from AI jets, and vice versa. So the 120 definitely isnt unchaffable. When the AIM-7s were unchaffable, it was like this in both SP and MP so I dont think this is a bug. Either ED tuned it wrong or they very well intended to make it more chaff resistant.

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg

Диар форейн фоэ. Плиз,ток ин рашшиан. Итс ан....анакцептибл,ток ин инглиш ин зе рашшион парт оф форум.Бай хелп оф ауа лидерз, ви ар э фоэ.Энд ю ар токин ин инглишь ин зе парт оф рашшиан форум ))

Рязань 3600\32

Я несерьезен, каждая моя фраза-сарказм.

Диар форейн фоэ. Плиз,ток ин рашшиан. Итс ан....анакцептибл,ток ин инглиш ин зе рашшион парт оф форум.Бай хелп оф ауа лидерз, ви ар э фоэ.Энд ю ар токин ин инглишь ин зе парт оф рашшиан форум ))

Шо?

FA-18 Grip Add-On\Warthog Stik\BRD-F1\TrackIR-5Pro\TrustmasterMFD*3/W10x64/MSIX99A GAMING PRO CARBON\i76800K@3,8GHz\DDR4 32Gb2800MHz\GTX1080Ti\2560*1440*32'

We are friends, not foes!

Unfortunately we have to write in this forum, the other threats in the english forum don't get the same attention by ED.

In previous version of DCS, chaffing and then turning through the notch was often enough to defeat the missile. When the notch was entered, the missile would go for a chaff more often than not.

This no longer seems to work, it may be as a result of the change in autopilot. When going through the notch the missile may go "blind" and is unable to see chaff.

• ED Team

No. The missiles are same for player and AI. They use one code.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

do any of you FC3 pilots have any actual data to show that the 120 should have a lower PK or be easier to notch? or this just one of those cases where someone that knows little to nothing about a topic tells the experts that they're full of crap?

The question is that a radar guided missile should not be immune to notching or chaff. Being a non fc3 player the superior intellect you possess surely allows you to read a thread correctly.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

so are you claiming that the 120 is flat out immune to notching and/or chaff?

I'm asking why implement a gamey system of dice rolls on chaff and notching, punish all missiles with this system bar the AIM120 series. What actual facts are available that make this realistic?

Other than infiltrating Raytheon and the DoD this info is pure mythology.

Surely you can pm me these questions rather than post a debate in English in a Russian language thread.

Edited by Frostie

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Можь их там в английской ветке разработчики игнорируют?

Вот они здесь и строчат.

В основном так и есть!

Отправлено с моего STV100-2 через Tapatalk

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

so are you claiming that the 120 is flat out immune to notching and/or chaff?
Меньше в кабине кнопки кликай, и летай в бою и может поймёшь тему, если по выше таквю еще картина не понятна!

А то пришёл сюда троллить....

Отправлено с моего STV100-2 через Tapatalk

Breakshot_Sig_2.jpg

Tim "Breakshot" Mytrofanov | C.O. of 51 ПВО / 100 КИАП Regiments | twitch.tv/51breakshot

We are friends, not foes!

Unfortunately we have to write in this forum, the other threats in the english forum don't get the same attention by ED.

In previous version of DCS, chaffing and then turning through the notch was often enough to defeat the missile. When the notch was entered, the missile would go for a chaff more often than not.

This no longer seems to work, it may be as a result of the change in autopilot. When going through the notch the missile may go "blind" and is unable to see chaff.

There is my alcoholic humor,about friend or foe)) It`s sad, if ED don`t replay in Englsh part of forum, on the question about missile behavior . And u right, google translate is ugly as my english languache skill ))

Рязань 3600\32

Я несерьезен, каждая моя фраза-сарказм.

Б**ь почему пишет он,а стыдно мне?

Люди разговаривают про ракеты успокойся,в сравнение с ними ты знаешь про нотч,да и вообще про старые механики и т.д. процентов 10%.Идет конструктив и ты влезаешь со своей чепухой,иди в воронеж,тут сразу видно отпечаток других тем..

I5 9600K 4.8(soft oc),GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO,PALIT GameRock 2080 Super,ADATA 8200SX PRO 512GB,32GB Kingston Predator (Dual Rank) 3466 MHZ(14 17 17 36),БП Super Flower Leadex II Gold 750W

• ED Team
По аим-120 все? Больше доработок не будет?

Настройка еще будет.

Когда ждать 27ЭР?

Осенью возможно.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

Хотелось, чтобы вы сделали платные ракеты, суть такова... Любой пилот может играть с обычными ракетами и с платными. И если у человека ракеты куплены, то ракеты нагибают ничуть не лучше бесплантых. Можно платные ракеты раскрашивать в скины... И они будут начислять премиум-фраги на МП серваках, а так же скриншотить жертву и выкладывать в облако с красивой подписью, лого, временем и именем сервака. Движок платных ракет можно слегка раскрасить, чтобы сразу было видно, что чувак заплатил бабло. Можно докупать премиум ракеты в магазе или оформить подписку. И враги должны быть в списке фрагов и краситься тем цветом, какого цвета ракета их сбила. ... на этом месте я не выдержал, простите )))

Люди уже давно готовы заплатить за нормальные ракеты, потому что самолёты в игре, особенно в МП и ПВП, существуют ради ракет в конечном итоге, комунити, утуберов и ваших продаж, иначе все бы играли в сингл и су27 фланкер на досе. Да и читать километровые тредные срачи не надоело ли?

Никто не хочет пей ту вина, даже речь о балансе не идёт (реализм и дизбаланс это круто!), но ускорить многовековой процесс разработки как-то хочется, а на это вам нужны деньги.

Спасибо за банимание. Ждём уже нормальных новых крутых апи и самих крутых и проработанных ракет.

Edited by Shiz

Тогда мне пару сосисок и сардельку да чтоб пороха было побольше в них. А и вонту Марковь ща буду делать кашу

i5 9600k; rtx 2070super 8gb by "gygabite" gddr6; 32gb2(16x2dual) DDR4

Р-77 еле еле половину пролетела,что то тут явно не так

Она такая и была. Просто сравнивают «столб и кошку» - тут 2 новых ракеты -120 ые, невероятно проработанные, старая ИМБА практически без сопротивления - SD-10.

На старых настройках 120-ки тоже не долетали в этих условиях ЕМНИП около 30%. Р-77 не долетала так же. То есть в 2 раза как было так и осталось, а вторые прибавили и попадают, поэтому на их фоне ребята удивились. Если маневрировать то р-77 сейчас хуже в ~ 2,5 раза (на дальностях более 10км).

Кстати хорошая иллюстрация к недавнему заявлению - ну то есть как это «+- соответствуют» выглядит примерно. :D