F-15C QFE altimeter setting?

Winston60

you gotta just do it the hard way and keep in mind the elev of the airfield your landing at

look in the kneepad, cycle to the chosen airfield, look at the elevation - if you want a 1500-ft pattern altitude, add 1500 to that field elevation..

it is what it is

: /

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 9 months later...

I think it's right-control-plus and right-control-minus for adjusting the QFE value up and down respectively. I thought this was working in the F-15 :confused:

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

You can also change it in the Su-27. Hopefully the key bind for this will be added to the F-15C profile in the future.

You can? That's good news...will have to examine keybinds again, must have missed it. I've been told this is not an option for the F-15C unfortunately.

Thanks,

DrDetroit

I'm sure the whole thing is an oversight backing propably to the times of the original LOMAC...

Every A/C has to have an ability to change the pressure setting. Think about trying to do IFR collision avoidance when multiple players are approaching an airfield... the ones without the ability to change the setting pose a serious collision risk to every other A/C out there.

... also it would really be a matter of minutes for Belsimtek to add the controls, I wager.

DCS Finland | SF squadron