Sea Dragon mission 10 broken

Teamasian

The objective of the mission is to clear out all enemy fighters so that friendly bombers can sink the US fleet, however, several problems occur.

1. After 10 tries, the Stennis has never been damaged past 50%.

2. The "fixed" version of the campaign by MadDog-IC does not fix the problem above.

3. If a friendly bomber is temporarily engaged while holding their position, it will turn and run and not come back until about 10 - 20 minutes later.

4. I do not have enough missiles to down all F-18s. I know that friendly AI is supposed to help, but the only thing they are good at is being a target to distract enemy AI.

5. This mission of the campaign can only be completed out of sheer luck due to it's excessive reliance on incompetent AI.

Some people would just tell me to leave the campaign alone or play Heavy Sky instead, but not only is Heavy Sky partially broken in many places, but the Sea Dragon campaign seems really fun and I want to find a way to win.

The objective of the mission is to clear out all enemy fighters so that friendly bombers can sink the US fleet, however, several problems occur.

Here is a further fixed up version where I have changed Mission 9 and 10 only, mission 10 should be more doable now, let me know how it plays for you, goto link below and to the bottom of that forum.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4420272#post4420272

Regards, Ian.

Edited by MadDog-IC
Put download in other forum

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.