August 2016 Dev Update

Thanks Ells, appreciate the update.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Well, good luck.

I don't plan to buy P-40, not until the Hawk is finished anyway, so looks like I'll be waiting a bit more.

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Can you share more of the VR details? I'm curious as to how things would differ vs just a normal module.

We are looking at doing a livestream in the near future with Gibbage detailing these kind of things.

While I appreciate the amount of work and dedication you guys put into all this ... immediately when I read this, the word "gun sight control box" popped into my mind (yeah, my pet topic for the Hawk ...)

I read it that way that the control box will be most likely be part of this overhaul and all weapon related functionality remains basically as it is right now until the overhaul is done? And it sounds as if this is something that probably will not be ready in 2016? Or am I completely off track here?

Right now focus is on fixing the bugs with the current version, the biggest being the AHRS topple and Hydraulic pressure bleed.

With going through the current code it would need a re-write for the sight control box anyway so in all honesty it will likely be part of the upgrade and not sooner.

If we can implement it sooner then of course we will.

This, among other things, is why we re-writing the ASM. We can't keep sticking plasters on things when eventually they will peel off.

Thanks for your support and understanding guys,

Chris.

Thanks for the update Chris, all what I need right now the smoke system

I feel it going to work soon :)

i7-6700K | MSI Z170A Gaming M7 | Dominator 32GB 3000MHz | MSI GTX 1070 GAMING Z | 2TB SSD & 1TB HDD | Acer H277HU 27" WQHD | Audeze Mobius | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Pro