Can I suggest something ?

Mizzy

There isn't a thread for 'Graphic errors' or 'LOD errors'

Threefold:

Firstly there is a graphic 'tear' in the Su27 external cockpit when you use F2 and look at the cockpit at an angle roughly 270 degree ! It is hollow and shows the external environment. It's very small but annoying. Secondly, the fog is green and has no blend but I suspect this has been reported umpteen times.

Also the aircraft external lights from a distance (nothing to do with the song) start to look like squares rather than round as the LOD is not right.

Late press !! Also the Mig25 et.al. have poor LODs because all their detail just goes in an instant. You can't see their weapons or their stations at a low distance as they fly past. Not essential but hopefully w may have a proper Mig25 model and pay a little bit more tribute to the aircraft rather than it being a 'Billy no mates' afterthought. I would pay lots of money for a Mig 25 module !! just saying.

Mizzy

There isn't a thread for 'Graphic errors' or 'LOD errors'

Threefold:

Firstly there is a graphic 'tear' in the Su27 external cockpit when you use F2 and look at the cockpit at an angle roughly 270 degree ! It is hollow and shows the external environment. It's very small but annoying. Secondly, the fog is green and has no blend but I suspect this has been reported umpteen times.

Also the aircraft external lights from a distance (nothing to do with the song) start to look like squares rather than round as the LOD is not right.

Late press !! Also the Mig25 et.al. have poor LODs because all their detail just goes in an instant. You can't see their weapons or their stations at a low distance as they fly past. Not essential but hopefully w may have a proper Mig25 model and pay a little bit more tribute to the aircraft rather than it being a 'Billy no mates' afterthought. I would pay lots of money for a Mig 25 module !! just saying.

Mizzy

YES!, there should be a forum for that.:thumbup:

Take a look at my MODS here

If you want you can force the LODs to draw further, example with High visibility setting

FFbxgpW.jpg

using lodMult = 100.0; should ensure you never see any LOD transitions at close distance.

Hi there Mussy (sorry couldn't resist)

It's only the older aircraft that have terrible LOD settings so I don't want the visibility changing overall as it ruins FRs for only a few aircraft. Unless each aircraft has their own ?? Also the graphic error on the Su27 is annoying the hell out of me !!

Cheers

Mizzy