Mission 12 : One for all.....

I have problem with jtac not telling me anything when after the 9line and i have to be ready for remarks..i tried many times but the jtac won't go on.

Unfortunately that's a known problem with the in-game JTAC. It worked okay when the campaign was created and then got broken somewhere down the road. There's nothing Baltic Dragon can do to fix this, so let's hope that with the release of Normandy, the team at ED will be able to fix this problem soon.

Then another problem i have (but maybe i am doing something wrong here) when the jtac gives me the coordinate in 9line and i input knXXXXXX (can't remember but are 6 digit coordinates) it appears at 359 nm from me, or 140 (if i change also to 37t)...probably i am missing some 0 after or before?or the jtac is giving wrong coordinates?

Yeah, the most common problem here is the grid zone designator being off. Take a look at this map with GZDs and you'll see where 37T and 38T run through western Georgia: The UTM grid.

If that's not the problem, you're probably doing something wrong. :)

MGRS coords can be given with 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 digits. The DCS in-game JTAC always gives 6 digits and thus 100x100 meter precision. Be sure to enter these coords just like they were given, without any space characters:

KN 123 456 => Input into CDU: KN123456

If that still doesn't work, you should probably post a track.

Yeah, the most common problem here is the grid zone designator being off. Take a look at this map with GZDs and you'll see where 37T and 38T run through western Georgia: The UTM grid.

If that's not the problem, you're probably doing something wrong. :)

MGRS coords can be given with 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 digits. The DCS in-game JTAC always gives 6 digits and thus 100x100 meter precision. Be sure to enter these coords just like they were given, without any space characters:

KN 123 456 => Input into CDU: KN123456

If that still doesn't work, you should probably post a track.

Thanks for the reply, anyway it is exactly how i input the coordinates into the cdu...then i tried both 37t and 38t but as i wrote before both seems wrong (140 and 359 nm far from steerpoint 2).

I will try again the mission as soon as i can, and if still not working i will post the track...

Thanks again

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

Thanks for the reply, anyway it is exactly how i input the coordinates into the cdu...then i tried both 37t and 38t but as i wrote before both seems wrong (140 and 359 nm far from steerpoint 2).

Just to be sure, when you entered the new GZD (37T or 38T), did you also input the rest of the coordinate again? I believe when entering a new GZD, the rest of the coord will reset, and you'll be left with the south-eastern corner of said grid zone as your new coord. :smartass:

Edit: Sorry, should be the south-western corner, not the south-eastern one.

Edited by Yurgon

• 8 months later...

IIRC you need to give them order using F10 menu, I will have a look later tonight and get back to you.

EDIT

OK, found a bug. During one of the updates I had to change the way Anvil was activated - and then it seems forgotten to add back the F10 radio menu to call him. I've fixed it internally, and in order to avoid the need to wait for a whole week for another update, I am temporarily making this one mission available for the time being. LINK REMOVED, mission updated in the campaign.

Sorry about the problems.

Edited by baltic_dragon
ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

IIRC you need to give them order using F10 menu, I will have a look later tonight and get back to you.

EDIT

OK, found a bug. During one of the updates I had to change the way Anvil was activated - and then it seems forgotten to add back the F10 radio menu to call him. I've fixed it internally, and in order to avoid the need to wait for a whole week for another update, I am temporarily making this one mission available for the time being. LINK TO M12.

Sorry about the problems.

Thanks Baltic

Now Anvil move!!!!! , but they go to the opposite side!!!! . They go toward a small town.

Sorry for my English !!!! I’m learning

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Hey, I think if you download version from this link:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3397266&postcount=32

you should be good to go!

Hi Baltic !!!!

I downloaded the version.

Now Anvil is ok, the problem now is Uzi 11 he go to the target zone but he can’t land for evacuate the prisioners

Thanks in advanced

Hi Baltic !!!!

I downloaded the version.

Now Anvil is ok, the problem now is Uzi 11 he go to the target zone but he can’t land for evacuate the prisioners

Thanks in advanced

Hi Baltic, sorry

Do you have any comment for the problem ?

Hey, I will have to check again, but Uzi was landing fine on my end, I tested it three times... let me check ASAP and get back to you.

THANKS Baltic!!!

I apologize for the inconvenient

I’ll wait. I played three time the mission and in all one Uzi can’t land.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The campaign is updated automatically. Do we update campaigns manually? If manual then how to do it? I can not complete this mission because the problems described above are present. Sorry for my English.

Edited by zcart

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone had any issues with the JTAC on this mission recently? I just played through it and I couldn't get JTAC to acknowledge the target kills AAA or bunkers. I had to keep signalling end of VUL and then check in again to get the next target.

JTAC also disappeared from the comms options after the bunker kill - but that could be as expected.

Otherwise the scripted elements seemed to play out just fine.

Edited by Sanatog
Formatting