MFG Crosswind - Review

YesI have the Warthog HOTAS the version 2 of the Wheelpro stand is drilled to accept the Watrhog.

I personally wanted a bit more realistic feel so I ended up using 2 Wheelstand Pros which I like the feel of the cockpit placement much better

picture.php?albumid=1013&pictureid=6852

picture.php?albumid=1013&pictureid=6853

Edited by ronht

• 4 weeks later...

Any update on these rudder pedals. Last post on his website was late last year.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo, Core i9 11900K @ 5.0GHz, Corsair H150i CPU cooler, Asus Prime Z590-A, Radeon RX6800 XT64GB, Team T-Force Delta DDR4 3600, Corsair RM1000X PSU,  Win 11 x64

Still waiting. Last update was 15 Feb saying all old orders would be taken care of in 30 days and got a request to confirm mailing address. New prices also in effect (lower cost)

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

I know it can be frustrating waiting for a new hardware addition to our favorite past time, but I think those that have been fortunate to have already received their Crosswinds will tell you that the wait, however long, is worth it.:thumbup: Milan is a straight up guy and very conscious of the desire for his product. Being a "simmer" himself, he is constantly looking at ways of improving them and of course, growing his business. That can and does often create backlog issues. Hang in there!

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Not being critical but it has been 8 months since I ordered

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

Absolutely they are worth the wait. I've had mine about 8 months and they are wonderful. I also note that his competitors' newest offering uses a cam like Milan's. Which people are buying and then modifying by adding a dampener. Milan''s need no modification at all.

New update on the orders from the newsletter:

some dates ...

To be perfectly honest...if everybody who filled preorder intent also decide to Validate their order there will not be enough pedals for everyone in this batch, not even close...in that case it will be likely something like this :

- orders filled till mid November 2014 - delivery date till 15-20.04.2015

- orders filled from mid November till end of 2014 - delivery date by 15.06.2015 or before

- orders filled in 2015 - end of June or July 2015

So I may get my pedals this year!

Absolutely they are worth the wait. I've had mine about 8 months and they are wonderful. I also note that his competitors' newest offering uses a cam like Milan's. Which people are buying and then modifying by adding a dampener. Milan''s need no modification at all.

IMO it's a pity Milan didn't patent hos design ;)

Imagine this product:

1. Top of the line product.

2. Professional, attentive and trustworthy service.

3. Fair price.

Now...stop imagining...as simple as that!

It's what buying products used to be...now theses occasions are, sadly, too rare.

Fortunately, for us, we "have" Milan.

jgVplRQ.png

IMO it's a pity Milan didn't patent hos design ;)

Patents are very expensive to enforce. It is rarely worth it for a small inventor to get a patent unless they intend to sell the rights to the product to a large company.

Well us guys from outside the EU got bumped back so that the Eu people got their pedals first because of tax changes in Croatia. So I would hope to get mine before he runs out of this batch! My original delivery date was 10 Nov 2014

Got the newsletter and order validation. Looks like probably June or July for me.

Edited by Lucky

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo, Core i9 11900K @ 5.0GHz, Corsair H150i CPU cooler, Asus Prime Z590-A, Radeon RX6800 XT64GB, Team T-Force Delta DDR4 3600, Corsair RM1000X PSU,  Win 11 x64

Recall when I got my Crosswinds, Milan asked if I was really satisfied, that I should spread the word since he could stand the exposure.:helpsmilie: I assume he asked that of all his customers. Well Milan, we have :thumbup:and now it is up to you to keep up with the demand my friend.:smilewink:

Success is often a double edged sword.:music_whistling:

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Really worth the wait!

Got mine a couple of weeks ago, and it's a nice feeling to have complete control over the rudders and brakes now.

I have mine mounted on a Playseat Revolution. I had a Saitek Flight Pro before.

I'm really looking forward to what he can do if he starts building sticks aswell.

NEW DELIVERY SCHEDULE: Pedals for everyone who receive this newsletter will be finished in next 30

days. I will send e-mail notification followed by invoice starting next week.

This is a direct quote from Milan's newsletter dated February 15. Other than confirming my mailing address I have not heard further. Has anyone in North America received pedals or further updates?

NEW DELIVERY SCHEDULE: Pedals for everyone who receive this newsletter will be finished in next 30

days. I will send e-mail notification followed by invoice starting next week.

This is a direct quote from Milan's newsletter dated February 15. Other than confirming my mailing address I have not heard further. Has anyone in North America received pedals or further updates?

Not in North America but mine are apparently in the post as of < 48 hours ago to 'Straya.

It all just happened in the past few days, perhaps today's your day! :-P

schmick

when did you order your pedals? ordered mine 10 Aug 2014

see, now I am not too happy! Waited so that EU people got the best deal, now it appears that he is not following the oldest waiting customers getting the next order.

see, now I am not too happy! Waited so that EU people got the best deal, now it appears that he is not following the oldest waiting customers getting the next order.

He's probably spent the past six months in the workshop making hundreds of 'em and just going through the pile of paperwork to get 'em out?

Dunno man, sorry :-(

...But soon, methinks!