Where can I get this file "Campaign Fix"in the first Sticky?

kevinsue

Is there anywhere that the "Sticky" Campaign Fix UH-1H Beta file can be downloaded ? Tried the link but it wants you to make an object or something and just generally runs you around in circles :mad:

This broken campaign is becoming very frustrating with triggers not working etc!

Best Regards....Kev*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"The finest Captain I ever crossed swords and set sail with"

Are you playing this in 1.2 or 1.5 ?

I thought the fixed campaigns had been integrated into an update:)

Playing the 1.5 Beta. I have problems with Campaign mission 9 "Whiskey" where the team are supposed to pop smoke at the rendezvous for extraction.

The crew are at the rendezvous point but don't pop smoke or respond in any way. Yes I am aware of the collective position but nothing makes any difference with the AI's response.

I did see something on another thread somewhere about door gunners breaking the various triggers due to them not being modelled when the original mission was made, and I have had the door gunners active even though they don't shoot at infantry at the moment.

I will try the mission again without the door gunners being active and see if it make any difference.

EDIT: Tried it and its still the same. This is so frustrating...I'm almost to the point of giving this away and doing a campaign in F4 BMS!

And tried again for the tenth time and nothing I do will make that team board the helicopter!!!

Edited by kevinsue

Best Regards....Kev*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"The finest Captain I ever crossed swords and set sail with"