SD-10 giving TWS lock indications - ED Forums
 


Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2020, 06:19 AM   #1
Mongyman
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 2
Default SD-10 giving TWS lock indications

If i shot SD-10 from JF-17 using TWS mode and Hornet is the target, he even gets hard-lock missile warning. F-16 same issue. I try this with friends many times from 40 - 45 nm, so missile dont go pitbull. I dont try another missile.
Mongyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 07:35 PM   #2
Chiron
Member
 
Chiron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Egypt
Posts: 354
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mongyman View Post
If i shot SD-10 from JF-17 using TWS mode and Hornet is the target, he even gets hard-lock missile warning. F-16 same issue. I try this with friends many times from 40 - 45 nm, so missile dont go pitbull. I dont try another missile.
yes that was a surprise from 3 days ago i did a training with some one for BVR and he keep asking do u launch in TWS cuz i know that u just launched SD-10 . maybe that is related to what WAGS said in mini F-16 update ( Corrected RWR power )

Last edited by Chiron; 08-01-2020 at 09:01 PM.
Chiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 11:43 AM   #3
AliPG
Junior Member
 
AliPG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 72
Default

I have already reported this issue, But beta team is not getting on this case. I guess this has something to do with SD-10, And Eagle dynamic itself.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=281158
__________________

Last edited by AliPG; 08-02-2020 at 11:47 AM.
AliPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 02:05 PM   #4
Chiron
Member
 
Chiron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Egypt
Posts: 354
Default

i dont know why this issue appeared but somehow the moment i launch in TWS F-16 got a msl warning
Chiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 09:58 PM   #5
uboats
ED Tester / ED Moderator
 
uboats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: East Sierra
Posts: 5,969
Default

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...0&postcount=43
Quote:
Corrected RWR power
not sure whether it's related, at least our radar emitter signal type mail code has not been changed.
try 17 vs 17?
__________________


My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |
| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |
uboats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 05:11 AM   #6
Chiron
Member
 
Chiron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Egypt
Posts: 354
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uboats View Post
https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...0&postcount=43

not sure whether it's related, at least our radar emitter signal type mail code has not been changed.
try 17 vs 17?
copy i will do that
Chiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 10:35 AM   #7
AliPG
Junior Member
 
AliPG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2020
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 72
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uboats View Post
https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php...0&postcount=43

not sure whether it's related, at least our radar emitter signal type mail code has not been changed.
try 17 vs 17?
What about hornet he is talking about, SD-10 is surely broken or something
__________________
AliPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 12:09 AM   #8
uboats
ED Tester / ED Moderator
 
uboats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: East Sierra
Posts: 5,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliPG View Post
What about hornet he is talking about, SD-10 is surely broken or something
do you know rwr <-> radar tws interactions? it deals nothing with sd-10.
we haven't change any radar signal mail code for a long time, if now things changed, should be something changed by ED and not tell us. if only hornet/viper get such issue, while other module not, please report to ED to check viper/hornet.

regarding sd-10, all seeker issue is out of our control. Report to ED to fix the seeker. Like 120 can have 180 degree turn to track target.
__________________


My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |
| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Last edited by uboats; 08-04-2020 at 04:53 AM.
uboats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 10:02 AM   #9
Chiron
Member
 
Chiron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Egypt
Posts: 354
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by uboats View Post
do you know rwr <-> radar tws interactions? it deals nothing with sd-10.
we haven't change any radar signal mail code for a long time, if now things changed, should be something changed by ED and not tell us. if only hornet/viper get such issue, while other module not, please report to ED to check viper/hornet.

regarding sd-10, all seeker issue is out of our control. Report to ED to fix the seeker. Like 120 can have 180 degree turn to track target.
but in your profile ( ED tester / ED moderator ) i think u will be effective more than us cuz i think ED dont hear us anymore
Chiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:34 AM. vBulletin Skin by ForumMonkeys. Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.