Mission 15 - Meshed Rotors on Start

Teeps

Hi,

First thing, great campaign, I have really enjoyed it. Although some of those missions are complete bastards!

Finally at mission 15, but on startup the blackhawk is parked too close to me, so the rotors mesh and then I have no rotors, which as you can appreciate makes it difficult to take off...

Cheers!

Win10 x64, 16 GB RAM, Ryzen 5 1600X @3.60 GHz, 500 GB SSD, GeForce 1080 Ti

Hi,

First thing, great campaign, I have really enjoyed it. Although some of those missions are complete bastards!

Finally at mission 15, but on startup the blackhawk is parked too close to me, so the rotors mesh and then I have no rotors, which as you can appreciate makes it difficult to take off...

Cheers!

Hey thanks for the feedback, we fixed this issue along with others, all missions are ready to be to sent to ED and they should be out in the next updates.

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I confirm problem is still existing with update from 21st July.

Helis: UH-1H | Mi-8MTV2+NS430 | Ka-50 III | SA342 | Mi-24P | AH-64D, Planes: F/A-18C | F-14 | Supercarrier | MiG-21bis | AJS37 | F-5E | AV-8B | M2000C | F-16C | L-39C+NS430 | C-101 | F-86F | MiG-15 | MiG-19 | FC3 | A-10C II, WWII: P-51D | Bf-109 | Fw-190 D9 | Mosquito FB VI | P-47D | WWII pack, GA: Yak-52 | Christen Eagle II, Maps: Nevada | Normandy 2.0 | Persian Gulf | Syria | The Channel

PC: 7800x3D, RTX 4090, 64 GB RAM, VR: HP Reverb G2.

Hi, yes indeed the parking spots have changed and it impacted the mission.

The new files have been sent to ED and the fix should be available in the next Open Beta update.

Thanks for your patience

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

• 2 weeks later...
Was looking forward to finishing the campaign this weekend. Oh well, waiting for the next beta with fix :|

same here. just started the last mission and the heli spawns inside the UH-60 :-(

Hope the update will not take that long

• 3 weeks later...

Can confirm this mission start issue is fixed as of 18 Aug 2020 beta.

This mission still has other issues:

1) Objective roof is hard to land on as it 'bounces' the chopper off.

2) Objective roof is hard to land on as night vision is ruined by burning vehicles nearby.

3) Landing on the ship is hard, again as night vision is ruined by flood lights.

Watching old Youtube videos, this mission was much more playable with earlier lighting and night vision. At times the choice is be blinded or blind. Likely relates more to game engine than the mission, but there may be some way to tweak lighting conditions for present build.

• 4 months later...

Yes, indeed, thanks to petritis for fixing the meshed rotors.  Now it's just impossible to land on the target roof!  It feels like there are invisible geometries to the roof.  I don't mind having to take NVG off for the landing, that feels plausible to me given the ambient light all around from the fires.

Win10 x64, 16 GB RAM, Ryzen 5 1600X @3.60 GHz, 500 GB SSD, GeForce 1080 Ti