Whatsoever.

the needles wont move.... etc. I rechecked chucks guides

ran the stray eagle, behind enemy lines mission too

anyone else??

I set it to the correct freak

then set to Home

also tried Trans rec too but no

and even set sensitivity to high???

Ok thanks Ill try the ILS radio in a couple hours when I get a chance again. I thought LOS may be an issue- its a mission where you need to pick up 3 teams and you take off from a US cruiser group.

theres 4 slots, my point is that the ocean being flat and it leads to a just above sea level city makes me wary its a LOS issue.

Ive gotten FM to work in the past but I couldnt get it to work in stray eagle either -

when I put it on T/R (not home) I do hear the morse code, when I switch to home theres no morse but the gauge where the thing sweeps left and right remains locked in a cross shape.. sensitivity does nothing either.

Just a thought, but even at sea you may not have line of sight. Signal can still be in a valley or obstructed by terrain.

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

thx.,

no dice so far

whts weird is the gauge seems locked - like I need to hit a button to uncage it

I dont get it. Ive used FM hundreds of times. I admit Ive been away from uh1 for awhile.

I even cheated and checked F10 for friendly forces... I almost directly overflew them. nada

Weird too - stray eagle ALWAYS worked

doesnt now.

I rechcked chucks guides and YT. its bizarre.

By any chance if you have time can u see if yours works?

Just tested with Argo Mission 2, tune to 4300 at start. Worked fine, beeps and direction gauge.

Check you've clicked the right side dial all the way to 'Home'. After not playing for a while that confused me once, I needed one more click to be at max clockwise turn to Home.