Havoc Company Dedicated Server

Johnny_Rico

Right, made some findings today. I got the Mi-8's ADF to see a pilot, but after a while of looking where the ADF was pointing and where the pilot actually was via GPS and F10 map, the ADF was pointing 90 degrees off of where it should have been. I finally managed to find the pilot without the GPS by going perpendicular to the ADF's guidance.

I'm almost certain that this is what happened with our Huey escapade before, that too seems to have been about 90 degrees off.

I also tested other NDBs on the Marianas in another mission, and those were working great, so seems like something is up with specifically the pilots, or at least SOME of the pilots. Remembering that the 1st trial from my previous post was a success, unless I was actually tuned to something else and just got lucky... IIRC the frequency was supposed to be 210 kHz, and I had to tune down to more like 203-204 kHz to get a signal...

Edited by jubuttib

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That last redundant script pretty much does nothing, at least not visually or damage wise from/for any Viper ordnance. Also, and that has been the case for a few months, so not related to that damage script:

- Randomly but regularly: two impacts and craters from one bomb, e.g. JDAM/GBU.

- Kills not being counted (score), especially on multi-kills from one weapon. Wiping out all mini-mission's units: score 0; happened yesterday, happens a lot in general.

Cheers

Edited by Catweedle

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, the ghost/double impacts are still an annoying thing. Kang and myself can confirm this does not only happen with ground but also with A2A ordnance, e.g. two explosions, and/or (small) poofy impact crater separated from actual "explosion" crater. It does not happen always, but it seems that at some stage, even without changing the airframe, it is persistent. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

At least FARP Dallas and most likely also Rome don't rearm and repair, assets too far away -- looks like you moved FARP's but not the rest. Also: Trapped FT with new CSAR method -> only CSAR script registers success, but not the FT mission -> new missions do not spawn.

Edit: Also FT guy sometimes does not spawn at all, only red inf and vehicles. Happened right now. Cheers.

Edited by Catweedle

• 3 months later...

I'm having a bit of trouble connecting to this particular server today, always ends up freezing during the load screen. Could it be the somewhat unconventional update schedule this week has borked something here?

• 2 weeks later...