DCS World TARGET profile for TM Cougar and Warthog + MFDs

Home Fries

DCS World TARGET profile for TM Cougar and Warthog + MFDs  

19 members have voted

1. 1. DCS World TARGET profile for TM Cougar and Warthog + MFDs

• Keep DH/DT with Hdg Hold and BA/RA with Alt Hold (keep apples with apples)
    • Map BA/RA with Hdg Hold and DH/DTwith Alt Hold (like actual panel switches)

Home Fries !

Really looking forward to the F16 profile. I enjoy CTS since a long time a lot.

ATM I'm struggling with the F18 profile. In detail I try to get work the mapping of the Boat Switch as Mastermode.

Warthog: Boat Switch as Master Mode Select is set to 1

Script is new compiled but regardless what I try it is mapped to Engine Crank left and Engine Crank right and Engine Crank off.

I thougt I can solve it with a look in the scripts but to be honest this is to high for me :doh:

Any suggestions what I can do ?

alpha7-bravo4

aka alex

PS: I use no (zero) MFD's

Edited by alpha7-bravo4
append PS:

Home Fries !

Really looking forward to the F16 profile. I enjoy CTS since a long time a lot.

ATM I'm struggling with the F18 profile. In detail I try to get work the mapping of the Boat Switch as Mastermode.

Warthog: Boat Switch as Master Mode Select is set to 1

Script is new compiled but regardless what I try it is mapped to Engine Crank left and Engine Crank right and Engine Crank off.

I thougt I can solve it with a look in the scripts but to be honest this is to high for me :doh:

Any suggestions what I can do ?

alpha7-bravo4

aka alex

PS: I use no (zero) MFD's

Make sure your APU switch is off and you should have the master mode settings enabled. I suppose I should put a logical gearstate check in the routine so you won’t get the engine crank if the gear is up.

In other news, the Viper was released when 2.40 was being tested as a release candidate. I will be skipping the release of 2.40 and going straight to 2.41. 2.41 will include a basic Viper profile as well as the major changes in 2.40. I was hoping to have it tested and out today, but the ISP that hosts CTS has been down for a while.

Once we get the 2.41 build tested for showstoppers, I’ll release it.

Haaa Haaha OMG such an easy solution :megalol:.

No problem. In reviewing my docs, the reason I didn't put a gearstate check on the APU switch was to allow cross-bleed airstarts. Just be careful with the APU switch in the future. ;)

In other news, the CTS host is back up.

No problem. In reviewing my docs, the reason I didn't put a gearstate check on the APU switch was to allow cross-bleed airstarts. Just be careful with the APU switch in the future. ;)

In other news, the CTS host is back up.

Now it make absolute sense :thumbup: Will do that.

2.41 is available for download. It adds the Fw190A8, F-16C, and a couple of surprises! :D

There are a couple of things that should be done with 2.41:

1. When you select the Fw190 as a module, it applies to both the A8 and D9. If you only have one or the other, you can disable an individual module on the Fw190 Values page.
  2. The WAV files have been moved from DCS to Common. You may safely remove your CTS\DCS\Sound folder.

One more thing: I just want to give a huge shout-out to the beta testers who really put in the work for this build. Tackling new binding schemes and documentation was not easy, but their inputs made for a much more polished product than would have otherwise been the case for an initial release.

Edited by Home Fries
One more thing:

Where is the cache?

If you use MFDisplay (aka MFD4CTS), be sure to clear the cache after each CTS update.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

2.41 is available for download. It adds the Fw190A8, F-16C, and a couple of surprises! :D

There are a couple of things that should be done with 2.41:

1. When you select the Fw190 as a module, it applies to both the A8 and D9. If you only have one or the other, you can disable an individual module on the Fw190 Values page.
  2. The WAV files have been moved from DCS to Common. You may safely remove your CTS\DCS\Sound folder.

One more thing: I just want to give a huge shout-out to the beta testers who really put in the work for this build. Tackling new binding schemes and documentation was not easy, but their inputs made for a much more polished product than would have otherwise been the case for an initial release.

THX :thumbup:

Need help. For some reason after updating latest Beta my trackir center and zoom not working anymore. Cts shows to center is Lctrl+Lshift +usbf12. And when I add in dcs control these key it's still not working. Even from keyboard. When I add Lctrl +Lshift +f12 it's add Lctrl as modifier - is that correct?

What am I doing wrong?

Need help. For some reason after updating latest Beta my trackir center and zoom not working anymore. Cts shows to center is Lctrl+Lshift +usbf12. And when I add in dcs control these key it's still not working. Even from keyboard. When I add Lctrl +Lshift +f12 it's add Lctrl as modifier - is that correct?

What am I doing wrong?

Figure it out. tnx

kb = keyboard

wh = Warthog

hc = ?

I found three files name.diff.lua with profile settings to load in DCS, to have this script properly working, but can't get where to to load the last one.

BTW why those names have to be two letters only? It's 2019, x64bit systems... 'con.

Grate job with this CTS. Amazing work!

The HC is for a different HOTAS (cougar). There is a section in the setup help file that goes over this, but suffice to say you just need to pick the right HOTAS profile + KB. You will probably want to know what the N and R's that appear after some KB profiles mean too, that just means normal/reverse numpad.

Home Fries, I just wanted to thank you for making this. After having the base install of DCS for years, your profile really helped me to to finally start playing earlier this year as I was often scared off by having to make my own bindings, as I come from WW2 sims and wasn't sure how modern sensors and weapons actually functioned. Your profile really helped make it easy to learn, and everything I fly in DCS uses your work.

So thanks!

Win10 Pro | i7-9700K @5.0GHz | 2080 Super @2160MHz | 32GB DDR4 3600 | DCS on 1TB M.2 NVME | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswinds V2 | HP Reverb | Huion 640P | Jetpad FSE | PointCTRL

TARGET FA18C kb235N or R diff.lua?

hello guys, I am wondering why there are 2 keybord diff.lua files, the first with an N and the second with an R letter as suffix? Which one do I have to pick to load the keyboard controls in DCS for my F18?