second keyboard diferent maped ?

-RAPTOR-

No, not without a lot of special work. The limit is windows, it will see all keyboards as the same keyboard as I understand it. I think there are some ways around it, but they are not straight forward.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i5 8600K OC @ 5.0GHz w/ Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler| MSI GTX 1080 OC Edition | 32GB DDR4 3600 | EVO 960 NVMe SSD | WD Black NVMe SSD

Win10 X64 | TrackIR 5 | HTC Vive | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS and Cougar MFDs | Saitek Combat Pedals

Your best bet is to look for a Programmable Keyboard, I got a Point of sale keyboard and while it works I still needed to Run AutoHotkey to deal with the input limitations, Alternately for things like the UFC the easiest thing is to just steal the number pad inputs. You can with the clickable cockpit pretty much get away with assigning the whole A-10 CDU to the keyboard and move anything you really want to keep off to a RALT modifier. which is largely unused.

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This have worked since 2015 and is still working. File download in some of the last posts.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=156919

EDIT: Seeems like the file downloads are lost but I'm still using it.

Multi Keyboard Remapper - Instructions in that post you linked to - download is available on CNET

https://download.cnet.com/Multi-Keyboard-Remapper/3000-2094_4-76473055.html

• 2 weeks later...