FC3 owners with new MAC

Japo32

It'll be just a pack module like FC3.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3565072&postcount=50

No single module is going to be abandoned because of this.

oh ok cheers mate !!

So I'll be able to use it on all the terrains I bought, good to know :thumbup:

Thanks again and have a nice day pal,

John "Kalon"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

----------------------------------------

DCS : A-10C - KA-50 - FC3 - UH-1H - M-2000C - F-16C - F/A-18C Pilot in Border Zone Elite Group :D:D:D

When is MAC getting released?

Later today give or take a year... actually I think it’s sometime this fall as the projected date.

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

I read in the Jane's At the Controls book on the Mig-29 that the Fulcrum could cobra. The practical application of the cobra in combat as an example when you are in a turning fight with someone in your rear quarter you could cobra in the horizontal plane, which would momentarily crank your nose 180 degrees around the circle, setting you up for a HMD Archer snapshot.

I was wondering if the Cobra will be modeled for the Mig-29 PFM upgrade.

I read in the Jane's At the Controls book on the Mig-29 that the Fulcrum could cobra. The practical application of the cobra in combat as an example when you are in a turning fight with someone in your rear quarter you could cobra in the horizontal plane, which would momentarily crank your nose 180 degrees around the circle, setting you up for a HMD Archer snapshot.

I was wondering if the Cobra will be modeled for the Mig-29 PFM upgrade.

PFM does not model specific maneuvers. If calculated forces allow it to happen then it will happen.

If you like aerobatics good for you but don't try to do that during combat. While it has little chance of success you will probably end up slow dead meat after one.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

PFM does not model specific maneuvers. If calculated forces allow it to happen then it will happen.

If you like aerobatics good for you but don't try to do that during combat. While it has little chance of success you will probably end up slow dead meat after one.

If you're defensive at close range you're probably going to die-the chance is very high anyway. If you can why not try to get a missile shot off as a last ditch effort.