Eagle Dynamics multiplayer test event

USSR_Rik

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think - will we spend your and our time for some things without planned game improvement in future? Read first thread post, please.

lol, but yeah, obvious things are obvious :music_whistling:

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

What do you think - will we spend your and our time for some things without planned game improvement in future? Read first thread post, please.

don't know...been here for like 5years, with many patches regarding netcode, and tbh, while many things might have changed behind the curtains, as a user, it feels pretty much the same like back then...

but maybe i should have worded my question differently...so i try again...the crashes and bugs you found during that session, do you think that fixing these will provide an obvious difference to the end user? and do you think you can fix these issues in relatively short time?

• Like 1

• ED Team
don't know...been here for like 5years, with many patches regarding netcode, and tbh, while many things might have changed behind the curtains, as a user, it feels pretty much the same like back then...

but maybe i should have worded my question differently...so i try again...the crashes and bugs you found during that session, do you think that fixing these will provide an obvious difference to the end user? and do you think you can fix these issues in relatively short time?

the obvious answer is yes the bugs that were found when fixed will make things better.

Some of the bugs were crashes, so fixing them will immediately have an effect on the end user.

The dev team will need time to address all of the issues found during the session, so a time frame is not known currently, but they are of high priority.

hope that helps answer your question.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

and here was me, on seeing the thread for the first time, hoping that this was a precursor to a dedicated server announcement! :(

Better online play is good, though.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

the obvious answer is yes the bugs that were found when fixed will make things better.

Some of the bugs were crashes, so fixing them will immediately have an effect on the end user.

The dev team will need time to address all of the issues found during the session, so a time frame is not known currently, but they are of high priority.

hope that helps answer your question.

cool! i hope you guys do many more of these events, so that eventually we will have a solid and robust netcode.

• ED Team
and here was me, on seeing the thread for the first time, hoping that this was a precursor to a dedicated server announcement! :(

Better online play is good, though.

No news yet, when there is some I am sure ED will share it.

Once again thank you to everyone who participated in this event it was very useful

We will post again for the next event in the future

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2