Request: Multi-monitor aid.. program?

Okay. I'm fairly sure most, if not all simulator players run multiple monitors for somewhat obvious reasons of putting your targetting&map on second monitor.

I also I accept the fact I don't know how to code. If I knew, I would do it myself. To be frank, I'm surprised tiny program to achieve this isn't already attached with the game itself..

Anyways. What I'm asking is an outside game "program" where you can choose monitor layout (main monitor; resolution, secondary monitors; resolution&relation to main) and drag "windows (mfcds, abris, shvkal, etc)" over to the screens and change their size while keeping the aspect ration of the simulated screen.

Saving this setup would create a .lua with the relevant data.

Because.. well.. readjusting your brain to start from top left is pain, figuring out proper aspect rations as well.. Not to mention figuring resolutions to fully use available space..

If this concept is still too hard, I can.. um.. Paint you a picture of what I mean. <.<a

There used to be such a program. However, due to the continually changing structure of DCS World, it apparently proved to be too much work to maintain. I don't blame the originator for abandoning the project.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I'm not aware of a specific program to match your criteria but yes, it would be very handy if we could simply drag n drop a cockpit item to a preferred location. Unfortunately, it's not as simple as that but with a little patience you can learn how to export instruments etc via viewports:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=70716

Another option would be to utilise a Helios profile available here:

http://www.captzeen.com/helios/index.asp

An excellent Helios profile for the A-10C can be downloaded from here:

http://www.gadrocsworkshop.com/node/9

Hope this helps

i7-5820K 3.30Ghz | Asus X99-S | Sapphire R290X | R7 240 | 16GB DDR4 PC4 2800MHz | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD (OS) | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD (DCS) | Noctua NH-D14 2011 Cooler | OCZ ZT 750W '80 Plus Bronze' Modular PSU | NZXT Phantom Enthusiast | 3 x IIyama Prolite E2473HDS 24" | 1 x Dell S2240T 21.5" Touch Screen | Windows 10 64-Bit | AMD Eyefinity 5760 x 1080 | TrackIR5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind 1771 | Vaicom Pro + VA (Licensed) | Sennheiser Game Zero | Honeycomb Yoke (June 2020)]