SD10 performance - Page 14 - ED Forums

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2019, 10:59 PM   #131
TLTeo

Yeah, an official comment from ED at this point is sorely needed.
Old 12-03-2019, 10:59 PM   #132
nighthawk2174

I hope this ins't true as if it is that is just stupid, fix your own missiles don't nerf ones that are more accurate...
Old 12-03-2019, 11:01 PM   #133
NineLine
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidtfire View Post
First. Is there any official source on this?
Nothing official here, Kaoqumba isn't with Deka, I will ask about the missiles or Deka will respond, we don't nerf or balance, but we do require real-world proof, and as we all know, missiles are needing and getting an overhaul. So let's not jump to too many conclusions please, thanks.
ED Facebook PageED YouTube PageWags YouTubeMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
**How to Report a Bug**
Old 12-03-2019, 11:02 PM   #134
Auditor

I'm not reading 12 pages of this.
EDIT: I see here that I missed nothing. Thanks for the reply, Nineline.
Old 12-03-2019, 11:05 PM   #135
nighthawk2174

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineLine View Post
Nothing official here, Kaoqumba isn't with Deka, I will ask about the missiles or Deka will respond, we don't nerf or balance, but we do require real-world proof, and as we all know, missiles are needing and getting an overhaul. So let's not jump to too many conclusions please, thanks.
Ok good false alarm then?
Old 12-03-2019, 11:07 PM   #136
Hans_terrier

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoqumba View Post
Hello! Because of the controversy, dis decided to weaken part of the performance of SD10 at the request of ED. At the same time, dis may assist ed to develop a new missile API. Unfortunately, we still have to wait for a while before we can experience real beyond visual range air combat

You want to see a real bvr match. First you will not see it because it is BVR "beyond visual range air combat". Finally you are fighting against 120c5 early 2000 with 55km. Currently the F16 / 18 rolls 120 d (more than 110km estimated because it is classified) 110 km is more than the range of the Jf17 radar. So realize one thing, ED is helping you. And no it's not going to be very real.
Old 12-03-2019, 11:07 PM   #137
MiG21bisFishbedL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoqumba View Post
Hello! Because of the controversy, dis decided to weaken part of the performance of SD10 at the request of ED. At the same time, dis may assist ed to develop a new missile API. Unfortunately, we still have to wait for a while before we can experience real beyond visual range air combat
Got a source?

Move MiG. For great justice. You know what you doing. Take off every MiG.
CH Combatstick, CH Pro Throttle, CH Pro Pedals
Old 12-03-2019, 11:08 PM   #138
NineLine
Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighthawk2174 View Post
Ok good false alarm then?
Sounds like it, I haven't heard any issues about ED asking Deka to change their missiles, the only reason we would do that is like for anything, FM, weapons, sensors, if they don't match real-world workings and available sources.
ED Facebook PageED YouTube PageWags YouTubeMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
**How to Report a Bug**
Old 12-03-2019, 11:09 PM   #139
Auditor

I think everyone should take a glance at Nineline's post before they take the word of some random account as god.

This thread blew up over some guy who is certainly laughing himself senseless right now because people are so high-strung that they'll take one out-of-context post as being all the proof/evidence needed.
Old 12-03-2019, 11:10 PM   #140
cro_mig_21

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineLine View Post
Sounds like it, I haven't heard any issues about ED asking Deka to change their missiles, the only reason we would do that is like for anything, FM, weapons, sensors, if they don't match real-world workings and available sources.
Thank you NineLine, appreciate the info
Closed Thread

Tags
amwan