DCS World update June 24, 2016

SkateZilla

The real question is, can you restart trackir while DCS is running ! :D

I wouldnt endorse that at all, even if supported by hotplugging. :lol:

TrackIR's camera is a PITA when it comes to unplugging while software is running.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt endorse that at all, even if supported by hotplugging. :lol:

TrackIR's camera is a PITA when it comes to unplugging while software is running.

Yes but I have not turned on Trackir and entered the sim, I cant count the many times.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yep, that's exactly what TM software does. It plugs a new joystick when you launch profile.

TM's Software Copies off CH's Software,

in Which You plug all you TM Gear in, and then when you combine them/profile them, and launch profile, it pools them together as one Virtual Device.

So the Individual Devices in Game Controllers manager Are Released, and TM Creates a Virtual One for it to detect and Install, and maps functions from the actual hardware to that virtual device.

Handy for Games that dont support more than one input device.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

Update Live Now On Open Beta (1.5.4.54080),

PLEASE REMEMBER TO REMOVE ALL MODS BEFORE UPDATING!

Every effing time I start DCS I forget TIR as well.

Any official statement on that AI bug?

Seems many of us need a Pre-Flight Checklist mounted nearby... :book:

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

• ED Team
What do the following bullets mean in practise?

• Multiplayer. New extrapolation algorithm

Thanks in advance. :)

The math for calculation of position of remote aircraft was completely rewritten. No more teleportations/crazy oscillations. Object should move much more predictably.

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.

The math for calculation of position of remote aircraft was completely rewritten. No more teleportations/crazy oscillations. Object should move much more predictably.

That's great news. Thanks C0ff, much appreciated!!!

Finally we'll get lag-free multiplayer! Thanks a lot!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the explanation c0ff and to whoever made that update! I guess that will be the change I'm most excited to see now :).

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but i haven't really kept up to date with the scope of the integrity check, will it impact cockpit/terrain texture mods at all?