can't steer SLAM?

D4n

Is anyone able to steer the SLAM here (near end of trackfile) ? I just can't get it to work, neither with keyboard nor TWCS... Bug or mistake by me?

SLAM not controllable through either keyboard or Throttle.trk

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Sorry if I can't check out your track file right now, did you TDC depress while trying to steer the slam ? You steer it exactly the same way you do with a agm65F so if you can do it with the maverick there's no reason it shouldn't work on the SLAM.

Edit: also don't forget to select the correct DDI

Full fidelity su27/mig29 ?

DDI was selected, about TDC-depress, thx, that must be it, I never used any other weapon on Hornet before. (only started with Hornet due to SLAM)

Edit: yes, was TDC-depress.

I would've expected Wags to say something as crucial as TDC-depress in the SLAM-video, sadly he didn't mention it.

Edited by DanielNL
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

You can switch this behaviour off in the options, as a simplification.

Wow, interesting. I thought it'd be forced realism.

That option had to be provided, mainly for TM WH HOTAS users. The TDC control on the Warthog throttle didn't like to be pushed and moved around at the same time, so this option makes it behave like the one in the A10C module.

"the TDC control" ? Warthog throttle has a dedicated "TDC conrol" ? o_O wow! But then why wouldn't users map tdccontrol to any other button on the throttle? that'd be so easy...

"the TDC control" ? Warthog throttle has a dedicated "TDC conrol" ? o_O wow! But then why wouldn't users map tdccontrol to any other button on the throttle? that'd be so easy...

If you have to press another seperate button it is even less realistic than not having to press a button at all, as the idea behind it is, that you push down the hat of the tdc and then move it.

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

our youtube chanel:dSAF

our instagram:dSAF

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog