The great Huey Resque!

Farlander

So i was flying happily along on the new nttr map..

dcyODUl.jpg

But suddenly i heard a unpleasing scraping noice. Yes, it seems as though i had hit the floor and broke both my l-39's wings off in a matter of seconds. I quickly called up the ground crew to get a new set of wings and get them bolted on.. but they told me i was "too far away". Bloody rude if you ask me!

However, my mind full of terrible words quickly went away as i spotted a huey in the distance that was heading out for me. As the huey landed beside me i decided to quickly pull the eject handle and get out of there and told my navigator to do the same. Im now dead because of some weird reason, but my navigator is still alive.

So with the camera in spectator mode on the huey i controlled the navigators mind (the force was strong today) and made him walk (yes.. a wery slow walk) to the side-doors. I completely and utterly miss the entrance several times before finally sticking to it, and after a good round of lagg i find myself comfortably wedged inside the floor.

p6HXBHn.jpg

Indeyj1.jpg

I have to say that although the resque team uses very unorthodox procedures, they bloody well are damn effective! I rate the new update a Ludicrous-3/9 :pilotfly:

Thank you for the help lonegun. Your air rescue service is very good, but i'd appreciate better seats if possible.

Edited by Farlander

wow lol,

looks like Fred Flintsone with his legs through the bottom of the car :D

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals