DCS World Wishlist Items

king1hw

Just a note to the Developers:

I am encouraged with the current announcements regarding WWII aircraft, assets, and damage model. Just wanted to say that you have a willing crowd that would pay good money to see this advance a lot faster and here is why. I am fifty and not getting any younger and the majority of your simulation pilot population is in this category.

So you have announced some great stuff for 2019 and most of us know that G-cards are only getting faster and can handle more stuff. This leads me to my point of the Complete Western Front Map Idea. If your map developer went back into Normandy and set a project deadline with a 2-year window this size map would be able to be run because most of us would have upgraded our cards to get 200 frames a sec by this time lol.

Now all you need is the plane developers to begin building: BoB(40-42), Normandy(43-44), Norway, then on to Germany. For this size map, I would pay at least 100 or more if the next arena was Southern Europe and a complete North Africa I would come with a lot more ( I know of gents in flight sim community that has forked out thousands for just scenery). I know the goal is to make smaller maps and nickel and dime it, which has been the direction many have taken since the Microsoft CFS series.

If you build it they will come: your map maker is working on Syria I understand that is the one they want to get out. However, as said in the Normandy Map forum the WWII groups have concerns, If they plan on fixing some of the issues after Syria. Could they look into at least giving us Englands 11 sector complete to Manston? Also extending the map clear to Germany?

The last point is Combined Arms and the WWII arena, we still have to use a mod to use the tanks and other drivable vehicles, anyway, we can get this fixed within the year?