DCS World 2.0 and New Maps Discussion Thread

Wags

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a good week...

First my girlfriend trash my TrackClip Pro. Then i realize i must buy a new computer to run Nevada on highest :(

:cry_2: :badmood:

Sounds like something needs replaced. And I'm not just talking about the clip!

J/k!

Accidental or had you angered her?

Oh my!,

Those shots looks awesome. Can't wait for it to be released. A change in map is a good thing. Wonder if there is gonna be AI traffic with a busy aerodrome?

Regards

If you want Peace, be prepared to fight for it ! :pilotfly:

Is everyone else as excited as I am for a Red Flag server?

Red Flag? Not as much as for a Red Dawn server........mmmm yes - that's much better :D

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Red Flag? Not as much as for a Red Dawn server........mmmm yes - that's much better :D

and people say that such a scenario is unrealistic! I for one welcome our new Russia overlords whom we must drive out of Las Vegas from our base at Area 51. :music_whistling:

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Not gonna happen....believe in one of Wags posts he states that they hope to release Nevada in 2012.

Ouch! That'll be a long wait after the screenies and video :(

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

Ouch! That'll be a long wait after the screenies and video :(

2012 is only just over 2 months away you know. Of course, that doesn't mean Nevada will be released in 2 months time (Jan 2012), but it's not neccesarily a long way off either.

Edited by Eddie

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

I wonder how far did they go in modeling Nevada? Although, Grand Canyon in in Arizona, I wonder if ED modeled some of the Grand Canyon? How about a Hoover Dam and Lake Mead?

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

:thumbup:hahahahahahaha:thumbup: yep about that big..I broke out my old Falcon map just to get the lay of the land..

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol: