Controll input

RePhil

I have not used Huey for a bit but , is it me or have the made changes to flight model in last few updates it seam much harder to maintain a hover compared to before

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

I'll check it out when I get home but seemed okay this last weekend. :thumbup:

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

Well I'm going to say yes, but!

I tried the Huey and yes thought it's more lively and floaty, I know right? I have a stock NTTR mission with dynamic wind and yes it felt different hovering, I then tried Gazelle and Mi-8 and I think DCS is more responsive. Also the VR resolution seemed better.

So I tried a no wind NTTR test

Now I have to qualify this observation as only last night I applied the latest patch OB 2.5.3.23225

Now AD indicated in another thread that the MIG 29 (i think) felt more PIO in control response as well.

To me DCS seems smother,.. :)

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.