Leatherneck Simulations - Organizational changes - Public statement - MAR 2017

Dolphin887

we only have 1 new module from the old team every year.

now we can expect 2 new modules from you guys now.

good news for us, best wishes to you guys.

plz add some red block airplane in the future and keep the high quality for them.

the rest thing is just hardworking, and released new module as soon as you can.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You fellows put out the corsair I will buy that one..

Count me in on the Corsair, been waiting for that one for a whilel Good luck and I look forward to hearing from your team.:thumbup:

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

"So I guess this means that the original Mig-21 kickstarter backers will never see anything that we were promised by LN."

Backers issue is one of the most worrying issues to me since the very start. It was myself who created complete backers list pushing for honoring them, but I was never in charge over the funds, leaving me without power to solve the issue. Note that we never saw a single dime out of the money collected there. Nevertheless, I felt and still feel responsible, and I want to fix this issue once and for all. All I can promise at this very moment is that the backers will be honored if with nothing else then with a key for our next aircraft. I wish I could tell more at this point, but there are lot of unknowns. Nevertheless, we did not forget you guys. How can we?

Hello Dolphin887,

I wish you all the best with the new company.

As a former MiG-21 Backer I think the good that you still think of us.

But honesthly you do not have to give me anything else.

I got for my money the wonderful MiG-21 and although Leatherneck has seen nothing of the money.

It is important to keep the MiG-21 on and keep it updated regularly.

CU Micha

Simpit Software by SDA "SIMPIT DEVELOPER ASSOCIATION"

• DCS ExportScript
  • D.A.C. DCS to Arcaze Communicator
  • Ikarus a new Virtual Cockpit Software

Deutscher Forums Thread

English Forums Thread

Hard/Software: AMD Ryzen 7 1800X, 32 GiB RAM, extra SSD for Windows 10 and DCS World, AMD Vega Frontier Edition with 16 GiB VRAM

Recently I fixed some bugs in AFM and I know you are going to like the fixes once we release the patch. Just today Radu pinged me about weapon systems, and we are going to improve that system next. We will deliver - have no doubt.

Sounds great :thumbup:

All the best for you and your team.

Mancher zum Meister sich erklärt, dem nie das Handwerk ward gelehrt!

Thank you gents!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

https://magnitude-3.com/

https://www.facebook.com/magnitude3llc

https://www.youtube.com/@magnitude_3

i9 13900K, 128GB RAM, RTX 4090, Win10Pro, 2 x 2TB SSD

i9 10980XE, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090Ti, Win10 Pro, 2 x 256GB SSD, 4 x 512GB SSD RAID 0, 6 x 4TB HDD RAID 6, 9361-8i RAID Controller

i7 4960X, 64GB RAM, GTX Titan X Black, Win10 Pro, 512GB PCIe SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD