L-39C tutorial series

xxJohnxx

Hi guys,

Currently working on a tutorial series for the L-39C, showing different things to do with the bird.

Starting off with a First look and startup video:

Firing Air-to-Air missiles:

A NDB navigation tutorial. Unfortunately a couple of NDBs don't seem work yet....

To conclude the navigation chapter, I just got an RSBN and PRMG tutorial for you!

More to follow!

Hope you enjoy,

John

Edited by xxJohnxx
  • Like 3

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

looking forward to Mirage 2000 series.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Thanks to all of you for your kind feedback! Really appricated! :thumbup:

Yeah, looking forward to that as well! Can't wait to get my hands onto that bird! :smilewink:

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

Yeah thats also gonna be a cracker.

Thanks to all of you for your kind feedback! Really appricated! :thumbup:

Yeah, looking forward to that as well! Can't wait to get my hands onto that bird! :smilewink:

Thx for the vid.

For some of us time is just not there anymore for all this wonderful good stuff.

Real life rightly so takes priority, as much as I grumble about it.

Vids like these are really cool and helpful simply because it saves me the time to actually go through the manual for ages learning about a whole lot of things I do not really need (at that point) when all I want to do is fly my new module I just bought.

Don't get me wrong, everything is important, but sometimes you just want to get going in a hurry for sh!ts and giggles.

I'm quite happy to flick switches without knowing whats going on just to test ride my new shiny jet in the beginning.:D

When more time is available of course one will then do the module justice at your own pace by delving into all the intricate stuff that DCS is so good at.

Keep the vids coming man, thx.

These and other like them really add value to the community!

:thumbup:

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Glad you guys like the series!

Thx for the vid.

For some of us time is just not there anymore for all this wonderful good stuff.

Real life rightly so takes priority, as much as I grumble about it.

Vids like these are really cool and helpful simply because it saves me the time to actually go through the manual for ages learning about a whole lot of things I do not really need (at that point) when all I want to do is fly my new module I just bought.

Don't get me wrong, everything is important, but sometimes you just want to get going in a hurry for sh!ts and giggles.

I'm quite happy to flick switches without knowing whats going on just to test ride my new shiny jet in the beginning.

Yeah, I know that problem. Independend on how much you would like to, you just sometimes can't find the time to learn all the systems and stuff properly. That's why tutorials and write ups can be so helpfull. :smilewink:

Especially if you would like to spend the limited spare time on flying instead of reading. :smilewink:

Air-to-Air Missiles

Good evening guys!

Still going with the principle of showing the stuff most of you guys probably want to know, I just uploaded an Air-to-Air engagment tutorial for the L-39!

I hope you can learn a thing or two!

Air-to-Ground weapon tutorial will hopefully follow within the next days.

John

Thx John. Short, sweet and to the point.

Good job

:thumbup:

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

Where are the keybindings for the weapons? Heat/ seeker / switch weapon sides (left or right) etc. I must be blind.

??

Desperate for the navigation class John:)

Yeah, that is on my list for one of my next videos :smilewink:

Where are the keybindings for the weapons? Heat/ seeker / switch weapon sides (left or right) etc. I must be blind.

Yeah, I noticed that as well, there are only the very basic keybinds implemented at the momment. Hopefully we get more functionality soon.

Yeah, I noticed that as well, there are only the very basic keybinds implemented at the momment. Hopefully we get more functionality soon.

Ok cool, so I am not blind :megalol:

All good, loving this jet.

So, the next video just has been uploaded. This time it is an NDB navigation tutorial, explaining how to use NDBs to navigate.

Unfortunatly there are apparently quit a lot of not working NDBs on the map, which also made it into the video.

Hope you can enjoy it anyways!

Best regards,

John

• Like 2