Client cant hear radio transmissions

Grodlund

Yo!

I made a mission where I have a couple of units, around the map, who are transmitting sound on various frequencies.

I can swich between the frequencies and hear the transmissions perfectly fine, but when I host the mission, and my friend joins, he can't hear a thing.

Any ideas?

"Your pumping days are over, Megatron!" -Optimus Prime

"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence" -Vyvian

That's sad.

In missions I have made, where sounds are transmitted globaly, through triggers, sound to coalition/country etc, it seemes to work just fine.

So it's just radio transmissions that are boken then?

Is there any known way around it?

"This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence" -Vyvian

That's sad.

In missions I have made, where sounds are transmitted globaly, through triggers, sound to coalition/country etc, it seemes to work just fine.

So it's just radio transmissions that are boken then?

Is there any known way around it?

It's unit radio transmissions that do not function in MP if your unit is stationary then you could use the CTLD script and setup up a radio beacon at the units location. If you want a mobile unit to transmit like a PLB signal then no it won't work.

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

if you want your mate to hear sounds from radios, you have to wait until he connects and then unpause your game (assuming your are MP host)

the issues is that IF a transmission starts BEFORE you join a server you will be unable to hear it

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

if you want your mate to hear sounds from radios, you have to wait until he connects and then unpause your game (assuming your are MP host)

the issues is that IF a transmission starts BEFORE you join a server you will be unable to hear it

WOW! this is great news!

So that means it *actually* worrks then! It's only a minor neuciance then!

Can you confirm this? I am not at home atm, but I will try this ASAP!

It of course becomes a problem again, if clients disconnects, for whatever reason.