Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 9

gregzagk

Can we please make the server passworded with "visit buddyspike.ddns.net teamspeak for server password" (use DDNS to get sth. like buddyspike.ddns.net for free) so there will be far less pilots who are not on teamspeak... (terrible in team red the past days with always about 3-5 CAP pilots not in TS)

+13

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

SR GCI channel is becoming the new TS lounge. I joined Red 126 on red for GCI and there were conversions about gaming PCs, Networks, Brothers wives sisters and who knows what else. I quickly tuned out so I could my RWR beeping at me

Normally I find a quick break call or mentioning that there is a global atc or check comms channel usually solves that issue.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Wasn't the point of SimpleRadio to not use Teamspeak ? :music_whistling:

Exactly. I think the more this TS - SR schism the worse for gameplay. Some are in TS some in SR. People should be told to use primarily SR and TS as a backup.

SR has great advantages over TS. TS is good for squads and people that know each other. SR is great for what we need here. Same with the excellent in game radio from "Squad" (game). They simplifies everything and offers what is needed without extra hassle .

How many times channels where established with minute detail before a mission only to find everyone in one channel... many times without any relation with what people did there (ground attack in Fighters channel, Helicopters in god knows what channel, etc).

SR eliminates "enemy" eavesdropping

SR eliminates need for complex whisper or server/channel switching

SR can auto-connect to a server

+ the obvious immersion and things in the manual

SR GCI channel is becoming the new TS lounge. I joined Red 126 on red for GCI and there were conversions about gaming PCs, Networks, Brothers wives sisters and who knows what else. I quickly tuned out so I could my RWR beeping at me

The same happens for years in TS Channels.So it's not a SR minus at all. HOWEVER! In SR you can nicely tell those people to quickly change the Radio or channel or frequency to a free one so they can talk without problems. They can do this very easily while in game without need of rights to create new channels or bind keys to whispers etc.

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Yeah, I just think it's a little unfair that the GCI can spot missiles to warn pilots when the pilots themselves didn't notice a missile and the missile is something too small to be seen on a radar.

Please Explain me Dear internet user why u so sure that Radar cannot see missles? of that size?

I guess you don't Mi8 much, don't worry Ka50 doing 400 is really gonna boil your noodle.

You can go 440km/h in the Ka-50 ;)

Fly high, drop collective & nose and GO :)

Just bleed off enough IAS before you apply any kind of slightest pitch :D

Done many times while evading something when I was a mile high looking out

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Gadget website is down/server is down it is reporting. is server rlly down?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

If you're so sure that radar can see missiles: Why do we not see Kh-58 or Mavs in F-10 view? ;)

did u really just said that?....... i mean....really? did u just really said those stuff....

i mean expalin why radar cant detect , track and preditct inpact zone?

you can do better then KH-58 and mavs on f10

To avoid mayor frustrations on servers crashing, timeouts and so on..

Would it be too hard to add a +1 lives to all player on server restarts..? I know it sound a bit bold but I dont see other way to avoid that sucky feeling when the server gets naggy.

#I've been dreaming about an unlicensed version of the MIG-31...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

did u really just said that?....... i mean....really? did u just really said those stuff....

i mean expalin why radar cant detect , track and preditct inpact zone?

you can do better then KH-58 and mavs on f10

Dont know about DCS , but IRL radar can detect missiles/rockets of all sizes

a good example is the Iron Dome system

To avoid mayor frustrations on servers crashing, timeouts and so on..

Would it be too hard to add a +1 lives to all player on server restarts..? I know it sound a bit bold but I dont see other way to avoid that sucky feeling when the server gets naggy.

Yes i just lost 3 lives in the last hours just trying to take off in a Mirage (those ins aligns...)

please

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Im gonna point out what BSS_Sniper said to me useing our own chl in teamspeak cause we couldnt really talk. but Sniper said doesnt know why anyone on Red players dosent use Simple radio even Blue. Also pointed that if want play real world comms use Simple radio and use teamspeak to chat and screw around have fun and use simple for serious radio comms.

Please Explain me Dear internet user why u so sure that Radar cannot see missles? of that size?

Because a radar operator isn't going to be able to make out an object of that size as a missile, and warn the pilot it's headed for. It's preposterous.

/да бойз/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't quite get this statement. If radar can actually detect missiles what would stop the operator from seeing them the same way they see aircrafts ? A smaller icon on the display ? What...

Becouse :D it would break hes logic LOL

the funny part is that he knows how A10C TGP works

he knows how radar works :D

but he says those statement like i justt dunno who

Monkey with Granade if u will

Getting up again ;)

Thanks! What caused it, a hacker as dementia mentioned?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

2 ?? I thought it was only one, and that that one was you, as you behave like you were the one, I am surprised BigNewy hasn't (temp-)banned you from this forum yet... So you admit to having hacked/DDoSd the gadget website or are you just trolling? We all want to have fun/teamwork after all.

you can ban me after u show me some proof ;) until then its just "i gues"

or " might OF Been Him" dosnt really work

... there is Radars that do over the horizon detection of tanks, there is radar MWS, its not impossible, infact its very possible to detect missile sized targets.

So ye, the possibility to build a AWACS Radar which does that kind of jazz is possible, I doubt though it would be considered usefull IRL, since you simply can fit the planes with MWS which doesnt have the slow update rate of an AWACS radar.

So yee, if DCS had an option to turn off missile visibility globally that would be cool.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

... there is Radars that do over the horizon detection of tanks, there is radar MWS, its not impossible, infact its very possible to detect missile sized targets.

So ye, the possibility to build a AWACS Radar which does that kind of jazz is possible, I doubt though it would be considered usefull IRL, since you simply can fit the planes with MWS which doesnt have the slow update rate of an AWACS radar.

So yee, if DCS had an option to turn off missile visibility globally that would be cool.

how can u judge and say it wont be useful in real life? lets say u have small outpost

with high ranked officer that u need to protect and in some random god will

u have those Radars setup that protect u from missles / rockets or even 155m shells

and can shoot em down in flight and avoid 90%+ dmg to that area is it still not useful in real life? i mean guys.... please....

I don't quite get this statement. If radar can actually detect missiles what would stop the operator from seeing them the same way they see aircrafts ? A smaller icon on the display ? What...

The GCI wouldn't see a missile on a radar screen of his scale. They have a filter applied to them you know, so it doesn't pick up birds and the like.

Consider the size of a missile compared to an aircraft, and consider its speed. It isn't something a GCI could reliably, if at all, track using a radar scope.

Becouse :D it would break hes logic LOL

the funny part is that he knows how A10C TGP works

he knows how radar works :D

but he says those statement like i justt dunno who

Monkey with Granade if u will

I have an idea yeah, I didn't even mention the A-10C TGP so I don't even know where you're getting that.

/да бойз/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The GCI wouldn't see a missile on a radar screen of his scale. They have a filter applied to them you know, so it doesn't pick up birds and the like.

Consider the size of a missile compared to an aircraft, and consider its speed. It isn't something a GCI could reliably, if at all, track using a radar scope.

I have an idea yeah, I didn't even mention the A-10C TGP so I don't even know where you're getting that.

please do basic reaserch good example like T.A Said is israeli Iron Dome

) that can track and shoot down 155mm shells

i have Mention A10C TGP becouse it has Radar ( TGP POD that use Visual kind of Detection)

and it has an MFD that display and ur Brain that can has use like central command

and i doublt bird would reach 1m or even 550km/h or we have some supersonic birds?

the funny part is that ground force naval and air + central intelligence are evolved in new way of combided command to share data ) somethin like datalink betwen jets like A10C that share stuff or ka-50

but this is an game and you dont have all of those stuff ) not even lil bit

so your ground commander is some holy ghost that can jump into any tank,car,truck or troop and use it as he will..... so he can warn pilots about incomin 27T/ET or just press F10 and see woot hes controlled units can see )

please do basic reaserch good example like T.A Said is israeli Iron Dome

) that can track and shoot down 155mm shells

i have Mention A10C TGP becouse it has Radar ( TGP POD that use Visual kind of Detection)

and it has an MFD that display and ur Brain that can has use like central command

and i doublt bird would reach 1m or even 550km/h or we have some supersonic birds?

the funny part is that ground force naval and air + central intelligence are evolved in new way of combided command to share data ) somethin like datalink betwen jets like A10C that share stuff or ka-50

but this is an game and you dont have all of those stuff ) not even lil bit

so your ground commander is some holy ghost that can jump into any tank,car,truck or troop and use it as he will..... so he can warn pilots about incomin 27T/ET or just press F10 and see woot hes controlled units can see )

The Isreali system you mentioned isn't a type of radar a GCI would make use of.

As for the rest of the post, it makes absolutely no sense to me so I don't even know where to begin.

/да бойз/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]