TrackHat o UTC Pro?

I should buy the infrared clip for the TrackIR to stick on the headphones.

The NP broke down, and with the excuse I want to buy one without a wire. What do you recommend?

TrackHat Clip Plus o UTC PRO?

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

I've only had the TrackIR pro clip and more recently the UTC Light.

The UTC Light is a great product and I'd thoroughly recommend it.

I'm sure the other versions including the pro are just as good, I just wanted to keep the weight down to a minimum.

---------------

MSI GD65 Gaming | i7 4770k Haswell @ 4.7ghz, | H110 water cooler | 32Gb ddr3 | Sound Blaster Zx | MSI GTX 1080Ti | 1x 250Gb SSD's + 2x 500Gb SSD |

Acer Predator 34" (3440x1440) | TrackiR 5 + UTC Light | Win 10 Pro 64bit | 2x Thrustmaster MFD's | MFG Crosswinds (ordered) | Thrustmaster Warthog :smartass:

--------------------

I've only had the TrackIR pro clip and more recently the UTC Light.

The UTC Light is a great product and I'd thoroughly recommend it.

I'm sure the other versions including the pro are just as good, I just wanted to keep the weight down to a minimum.

+1 I would never go back to the clip pro, too flimsy, only problem with my UTC Light is I forget to turn it off.

Modules NOT currently in my hanger

Yak 52/F-14 Tomcat/CE II/Mig-19/I-16/FW-A-8/JF-17/Supercarrier

My system:

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 mobo

3.5 GHz Intel Core i5 4690k

H100i CPU Cooler

16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 Hyper X Fury Red

MSI GTX980ti GPU

EVGA 850W PSU

Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD

128gb Plextor M.2 storage (Boot Drive)

Windows 10 X64 Professional

Acer XB281HK G-sync monitor

Trackir 5

MFG Crosswind pedals

T M Warthog Hotas

UTC Clip

/discussion

There is no way for tracking to demand such a price for a simple product as a or clip.

I've got the wired UTC and it works flawlessly even in daylight with a cr** webcam and a cr** ir filter.

HAV is offering different versions ( wired / unwired etc. ) And is steadily working on his product to become even better ...

Why waste money ?

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A3010 mit Tapatalk

I have the Trackhat Clip Plus and the UTC Pro. The Trackhat Clip Plus is 3D printed and looks like a homemade project. The arms for the LEDs are thick. The UTC Pro looks more professionally-made, but the arms are thinner, which makes it more prone to snapping off. It's also heavier than the Trackhat Clip Plus. Both work perfectly fine and I use them interchangeably. If I could do it all over again, I'd buy the UTC Light. The extra weight of the UTC Pro is noticeable to the point that I use the Trackhat Clip Plus as the primary and the UTC Pro as the backup.

• Like 1

I cannot recommend trackhat. Build quality is poor. One led failed me after a few days of use. When I opened it to replace it, it was a pretty scary sight of poor soldering.

Bought the UTC pro and build quality definitively looks better. I didn’t open it since it is working great (but opening utc looks not possible without damage unlike the trackhat), much hetter than the track clip pro as leds of the UTC can apparently be tracked with a wider range of head movements.

Very happy with UTC pro so far.

• Like 1