Case I, II, and III departure for AI aircraft.

Using AI F-14B and F/A-18C Lot20 and their waypoints, I tried to create to depart them in Case I departure pattern(Fig1):

WP1: 7 nm ahead on carrier BRC with speed 300 knots and alt 500 feet

WP2: right 45 degrees from BRC; distance is 4.4 nm from WP1; speed 300 knots and alt 3000 feet(VMC top).

case-I-departure.png?resize=211%2C300&ssl=1

(Fig1: based on Figure2-1 in FLIGHT TRAINING INSTRUCTION CV PROCEDURES (UMFO) T–45C 2014)

But AI lead climb more than 1000 feet after launch, then down to 500 feet until WP1, after that, heading to WP2 but climb only a few feet.

AI wingman do not follow the course.

I think that if SC implements Case I, II, and III recovery pattern for AI aircraft, it is necessary to implement Case I, II, and III departure for AI aircraft simultaneously.:thumbup:

case_I_departure.miz

Edited by Fuujin
WP2 distance correction: 3.11nm-> 4.4nm

Funny, you placed AI procedure misbehaving under the wishlist subforum, while I reported it in the bug section a few weeks ago: here

Would be nice if someone from ED could respond if AI departure procedure pathing are WIP :)

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

@sirrah thanks for your reply.

I'm sorry I didn't know that thread exists because I didn't see the "Bag and problem"...