BFT12 Issues - Primarily Timing

We were able to reproduce the issue and provided a fix for ED to include in the next update.

Both the practice and qualification missions were updated.

Fly a straight in approach to Kobuleti and park in the spot indicated in the briefing and the mission will complete successfully.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

• 9 months later...

Hi Sabre,

This mission has many bugs for me, practice and check ride version. To name a few: once joined with circling FE, unable to catch him in the descent. At least one very abrupt deceleration by FE - unable to maintain trail spacing even when reacting immediately. Told to climb, rejoin pattern and contact tower once through the visual training route. Tower directed headed to fly, then given notification by FE of failure to make it to (unknown) wp in time. Continue to fly inbound heading from tower control. Eventually exit MOA inbound Batumi, busted by FE there (although following directions).

To me this looks like the AI aircraft behavior has changed significantly since this mission was first designed and possibly some triggers are broken as well (may or may not be related to AI behavior).

With the recent news letter about the A-10C II development, can I rest easy that this will be fixed with the new module, or should I just expect this to remain in it's current state?

Without a trk file it's hard to see how your flight went. For BFT12 both practice and the qual mission you are actually landing at Kobuleti not Batumi.

We are updating the campaign with new voice overs so we will see if we can improve the AI behavior with testing.

Unfortunately it's like trying to hit a moving target. When we get something working in one version the next patch update changes it.

We are not sure yet how the campaign will work with the new A-10C II module but we hope to port all our campaigns to it.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates