Grading discrepancies between client and server?

Nealius

Has anyone noticed LSO discrepancies between client and host? Yesterday in the Tomcat I got an OK-underline #4 with no other comments on the client side, but when replaying the server track I get an "-- #4 (EGIW)" every time on that same trap.

I’ve seen this. The score in the dedicated server’s DCS.log doesn’t jive with the score given to the player on landing.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

Safe to say you wouldn't get an OK underlined for snagging the 4-wire IRL.

AFAIK, an LSO might hand that grade out 2 or 3 times in a career, and mostly to an admiral making his final trap or something- if it was a stellar pass.

Haha I've noticed that too... the SC LSO is overly generous with two grades: a cut or no grade for eased gun, even when you didn't... and an underlined OK even though there were no extenuating circumstances. Pass grading is such an integral part of carrier aviation, I really hope they fix this.