U.F.O.

Xilon_x

In order for a Sentient Alien race to send astronauts to Earth what is required is a big spaceship with massive tanks full of water and air. The crew would have to endure 1000's of years in hibernation which is achieved through telepathy in order to put the crew into an unconscious state. The air is minimal, they have pipes down their throats for food, IV drips. The SpaceShip flies on auto-pilot, it is a massive feat in order to reach Earth from another system. On board the SpaceShip is a lander similar to the Eagle lander and that is all. The journey is one way, a nuclear reactor would power the SpaceShip. So Alien Abductions could never happen, they land once and that is it no turning back.

Just remember 1000's of years means that the body is in an unfit state, telepathy would work the muscles minimally in an unconscious state to prevent muscle decay for the journey only.

During Alien abductions a child is always taken, the offenders always heckle the victims. They always return and rape/drown rape the victims and use that in order to break the mind for hypnosis. It is always witches and wiccan's that do this, they always leave 666 written on the walls everywhere. It is obvious who did it and bitcoin is always involved. The child taken is used as favour by these wicked people in order to get free services. If people do not provide free service then the child always dies horrifically and then they return and take someone else. It is always Christians that they do this to no other ethnic group.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG and just Mega LOL!

Thats a Triple :doh::doh::doh:

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Every time I think he can't take it any further he spits up another word salad that manages to surprise me.

The moderators:

Cndtyah.png

Edited by zhukov032186

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

It is obvious who did it and bitcoin is always involved.

Always? What about the abduction stories that predate bitcoin? Bitcoin has only been in existence for about ten years. Historical accounts of alien abductions date back at least fifty years.

Edited by cichlidfan

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Always? What about the abduction stories that predate bitcoin? Bitcoin has only been in existence for about ten years. Historical accounts of alien abductions date back at least fifty years.
And medical research telling abductions are a mental condition to some diseases is even more recent.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Prior to that the currency for wiccan's and witches was favour, favour is people. So they would take a family member from people who work at a business and force people to give them services and goods for free. This originates from Wales during Queen Victoria's time although Victoria never knew of it happening. Alien abduction stories did not start until after War of the Worlds was broadcast on radio.

If you knew the technology level of sentient Alien races then you would understand that they are not much more than HumanKind.

Favor still is used by witches and wiccan's on Earth how it works is:

Someone pays bitcoin for a car for example, a persons family is kidnapped from the place that sells cars, the person walks in and takes which ever car that they wanted.

Bitcoin was paid for 911, bit coin was paid for ISIS to invade Syria. There is a list of things that people can pay bitcoin for and it includes: disaster, airliner crash, over throwing governments, civil war, kidnappings, rape, drown rape/hypnosis, human experimentation, death by association, social isolation and many more.

I have personally seen all of the above mentioned.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

I have personally seen all of the above mentioned.

Sorry, but you'd b DEAD like a chicken on a roast if that was true.

They would never ever let you get away and speak about it. If they are that powerful they could kill you with a finger snip.

You may wanna see a psych, honestly.:doh:

Apply some logic to your thinking

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

During Alien abductions a child is always taken, the offenders always heckle the victims. They always return and rape/drown rape the victims and use that in order to break the mind for hypnosis. It is always witches and wiccan's that do this, they always leave 666 written on the walls everywhere. It is obvious who did it and bitcoin is always involved. The child taken is used as favour by these wicked people in order to get free services. If people do not provide free service then the child always dies horrifically and then they return and take someone else. It is always Christians that they do this to no other ethnic group.

Prior to that the currency for wiccan's and witches was favour, favour is people.

So apparently your use of the word 'always' is incorrect. Perhaps the other seven times you used it in the above paragraph are equally incorrect.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Sorry, but you'd b DEAD like a chicken on a roast if that was true.

They would never ever let you get away and speak about it. If they are that powerful they could kill you with a finger snip.

You may wanna see a psych, honestly.:doh:

Apply some logic to your thinking

I fought my way out.:thumbup:....That is why I am still here.

:lol:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

I give up :helpsmilie:

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

I would like to warn everyone of the fact that there is a lot of fakery in the UFO scene, despite everything, it always was, many monetized channels are claiming always something when some blob is in the air, it's always the crappies of video qualities. If the video quality is very bad or extremely good, that's the first clue, the video is intentionally crappified to hide editing artifacts, any criticism of the authenticity can be blamed on compression artifacts, but it's also compression artifacts that sometimes cause video to look like it's been edited, so it's a perfect smoke screen. Reviewing video evidence is a scientific job analyzing every aspect to get an opinion whether it's good or bad, but anyhow, a blob on a video can't prove anything in court anyway, unless it's super-duper HD that and that would have to go through the painstaking data verificiation, which means the SAME EXACT Camera would have, along with the ORIGINAL video, submitted for scientific analysis, to forensically prove that was the camera that produced that video, probably even more checks.

One channel, routinely takes live ISS and NASA footage, takes a chunk, modifies it, and makes it appear as if NASA "cut the feed" because he abuses the fact there's not a lot of active fake-ufo hunters watching those feeds which could double check if the event actually happeend, plus if there's a viewcounter, he can just take a portion of the feed when there's the least people watching, this is just one such example, along with the doom-gloomy music, these videos are made for various children who are the weakes and vulnerable to such scams and these videos are watched by the millions.

Many of these fake channels, were are totally fake anyone can see it, I mean, a giant spaceship in the middle of Iraq or Syria, are routinely featured by mass media sources, are the media dumber than a 10 year old? I guess so.

When there is real sighting, usually, people that catch it are simply too unsophisticated with handling the camera, have low quality cameras that can't be of any proof by themselfs anyway, and not really thinking about the circumstances and pretty much anything how evidence is gathered properly, the videos are usually short, not the original file, re-coded, uploaded, re-uploaded, cut, zoomed or otherwise manipulated, the details aren't logged properly while they're still fressh, and video can also be full of other noises, it's just a pity.

Edited by Worrazen

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

You haven't clicked on the any of the links provided by me,have you?

American DoD has acknowledged existence of UFOs,but now they are playing their usual games;like they don't know what they are.

Do your research.

You keep telling your self what ever makes you feel better..I understand.

You haven't clicked on the any of the links provided by me,have you?

American DoD has acknowledged existence of UFOs,but now they are playing their usual games;like they don't know what they are.

Do your research.

You keep telling your self what ever makes you feel better..I understand.

They will not actually know for sure unless one of those Aerospace craft should land so that everyone could take a closer look. So far the US military has been quite honest about these matters.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Many of these fake channels, were are totally fake anyone can see it, I mean, a giant spaceship in the middle of Iraq or Syria, are routinely featured by mass media sources, are the media dumber than a 10 year old? I guess so.

There are some big SpaceShips out there, particularly over New Zealand as we speak, you know them when you see them. They often have white with a hint of green or red like an aircraft landing light yet just sit there. These ones are Wraiths and they are here for a reason so I do not really call them UFO's since I know where they are from. Saw a couple last night in fact, I should really video but I cannot be bothered. Normally I spot them while driving so can't do anything. I've seen Melissa347 several times including in Israel parked unusually at a 30 degree angle above the Negev desert. There are plenty of videos online showing Melissa347.

Apollo 13's crew saw Melissa347 up close and the reason was because Melissa347 arrested their uncontrollable spin in order for the crew to recover and make it back to Earth.

If you've seen the movie, just remember, in space taking your hands off the controls does not stop a spin, counter thrust is required in order to counter rotation in that situation. "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction"

:joystick:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

You'll definitely know when you see Melissa347 because at night the Spaceship can glow, the movement is deliberate, you could not compare it to a balloon. Other high performance aerospace craft can do 90 degree turns and accelerate within seconds. I once saw 2 flying in formation follow a zig zag pattern. The first took off and did a series of maneuver's then stopped and the 2nd did exactly the same then both returned to a combat spread formation heading south. Not of this Earth of course but not from this Universe either. :joystick:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

I would like to warn everyone of the fact that there is a lot of fakery in the UFO scene, despite everything, it always was, many monetized channels are claiming always something when some blob is in the air, it's always the crappies of video qualities. If the video quality is very bad or extremely good, that's the first clue, the video is intentionally crappified to hide editing artifacts, any criticism of the authenticity can be blamed on compression artifacts, but it's also compression artifacts that sometimes cause video to look like it's been edited, so it's a perfect smoke screen. Reviewing video evidence is a scientific job analyzing every aspect to get an opinion whether it's good or bad, but anyhow, a blob on a video can't prove anything in court anyway, unless it's super-duper HD that and that would have to go through the painstaking data verificiation, which means the SAME EXACT Camera would have, along with the ORIGINAL video, submitted for scientific analysis, to forensically prove that was the camera that produced that video, probably even more checks.

One channel, routinely takes live ISS and NASA footage, takes a chunk, modifies it, and makes it appear as if NASA "cut the feed" because he abuses the fact there's not a lot of active fake-ufo hunters watching those feeds which could double check if the event actually happeend, plus if there's a viewcounter, he can just take a portion of the feed when there's the least people watching, this is just one such example, along with the doom-gloomy music, these videos are made for various children who are the weakes and vulnerable to such scams and these videos are watched by the millions.

When there is real sighting, usually, people that catch it are simply too unsophisticated with handling the camera, have low quality cameras that can't be of any proof by themselfs anyway, and not really thinking about the circumstances and pretty much anything how evidence is gathered properly, the videos are usually short, not the original file, re-coded, uploaded, re-uploaded, cut, zoomed or otherwise manipulated, the details aren't logged properly while they're still fressh, and video can also be full of other noises, it's just a pity.

Here we go agaaaain !

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/government-forces-nasa-cut-iss-20839773

pw2z5EH.png

I'm sure Drudge doesn't fall for it even tho he seems to be giving it much attention for the past year, because it does sound so interesting, but why it's all always coming from UFO monetized spammer channels, where is any actual analysis, some kind of a document going step by step, it's all wrapped always into a scarry-sounding video, the media definitely fall for this or they purposelly jump on the bandwagon (drama=profit) but act like they're dumb. The kid that runs that channel (at least one of the channels) is like what 19 years old now, and sells T-Shirts claiming to be this "authority" on everything UFOs for a period of years, but nobody else catches what he can, probably others hopped on the idea by now, there may be some real interruptions in the NASA ISS feed, since they installed 4K streaming, bug and interruptions happen with all such things, especially where you have long range signals involved, weather, spaceweather, all the factors that impact the signal quality, yes it could be all 100% real but I've been studying fake channels for a long time, I know how they operate, so the other 3 options beside real, are it's either something else (space junk, rocket launch, etc) it's reported and hyped up as an UFO, second the interruption is real but due to normal signal/technical issues and they fake the UFO it self, or both they basically fake the interruption of the feed whether or not something questionable appears, which makes it more dramatic than just purely an UFO. There is no "team" behind such channels, they use scripts and special software to create bots which run 50-200 channels at once, in other cases too it could all be one teenager who spent a few extra hours in photoshop for those kewl logos and channel art, and the bot software, there could be more channels one person runs ofcourse.

Even if there's some real stuff in there, which there probably is, they would exploit everything for profit, mixing it with fake stuff discredits the whole thing, makes it harder to figure what's real, and lowers the standards of people actually critically analyzing this stuff.

Disclosure: I'm purposelly not linking to that particular guy, but my claims come from his own channel where he actually is on camera him self walking down the street thanking his fooled viewers, this was like a year or so into it, he got tons of views and got more brave to reveal himself talking about merchandice for the channel and "buy my T-shirts". (he thinks he's unstoppable, classic teenager).

Edited by Worrazen

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria

Subs I will always listen to what you have to say... except for Melissa347:megalol:

I think you must’ve read about it from one of the aforementioned bots, must’ve grabbed the username of everyone’s favorite yoga videographer and buyer of golf stuff on eBay. Unless it’s the other way around:ufo::animals_rooster::egg::animals_rooster::egg:

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg