English Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 Now Available

Guys

Downloading now. No FTP details were given, (or i missed something), so, using the torrent method. Not many seeders. I will leave my PC seeding tomorrow, for what its worth), to help out with the initial rush.

downloading.....eta. 3 hours.... maybe in the morning!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 9700k | 32gb DDR4 | Geforce 2080ti | TrackIR 5 | Rift S | HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO Pedals

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah my torrent is only getting .3kbps ....1yr 32w to download LOL

Core i7-930 (2.8 OC to 3.85), ASUS Rampage II Extreme, XFX Radeon 5870, 6 Gigs MUSHKIN DDR3-1600 6-8-6-24, 128 GB Crucial C300 SSD, 500 GB Western 5400rpm Digital Green Drive,ASUS SATA 3 6gbps card.

Downloading from torrent here with 80-100kb/s and uploading with 40-50kb/s. Close to my line's max performance. Will take some 10 hours though. Luckily my last new piece of hardware will arrive only tomorrow anyways. ;)

Question: I understand that this is an upgrade to lock on but does it have to be installed on top of it or FC 1.1 ?

Or it is a standalone installation and it is an upgrade to existing FC 1.1 users only as a download ?

FC2 can be installed over either Lock-On (the original) OR Lock-On Flaming Cliffs.

In either case, it will be a seperate install in a new directory and will not remove or alter your original game.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

Question: I understand that this is an upgrade to lock on but does it have to be installed on top of it or FC 1.1 ?

Or it is a standalone installation and it is an upgrade to existing FC 1.1 users only as a download ?

AFAIK you need the basic Lock-On installation to run FC 2.0. You can have FC 1.12b (the present one) and FC 2.0 on your computer at the same time. The RUssian version is stand-alone and does not need Lock-On to be installed.

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]

Guys, I suggest you try the torrent. If everything works as it should, the more people are using it the better the download will be. Keep in mind that torrent downloads are often slow to start, but speed up within a couple of minutes.

Yeah, that makes sense, unless you're one of the unlucky ones (like me) who have an ISP that throttles bitorrent downloads to 2-3kb/s until midnight :(

Guys, I suggest you try the torrent. If everything works as it should, the more people are using it the better the download will be. Keep in mind that torrent downloads are often slow to start, but speed up within a couple of minutes.

Exactly! And don't quit your torrent client once you finished downloading unless you go straight to online gaming. Help spreading it to others by seeding it a couple of days.

FC2 can be installed over either Lock-On (the original) OR Lock-On Flaming Cliffs.

In either case, it will be a seperate install in a new directory and will not remove or alter your original game.

I see, in such case it would be better not to look for the original version installed but to provide an option to insert the Lock ON CD or the FC 1.1 download key.

yep utorent 0(2) seeders 37(282) peers. I,m trying to seed aswell but at only 34 kb/s what can i do !!!

just found some seeds and things are moving slowly now but moving . uploading at 128 kb/s but only downloading at 24 kb/s need more seeds or ill cap my upload speed !!!!!

Edited by evo6tme