104th Festive Furball 2017

104th_Maverick

Something is unclear to me. Is it like "kill everyone you see", or we have teammates? If we have friendlies how to identify?

The answer to this is in the OP:

teams will be selected at random for each round,
So teams - but the ID is a valid point - unless sides will be chosen by aircraft type.

Us VR pilots will be at a disadvantage for visual IDing, but we can hack it ;)

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

Sadly I need to back out, gents. My fiancées dad just called and told me he is making the trip in to town for the weekend for her birthday...so I will be tied up with that all day.

Best of luck to all, S!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Is there a discussion or banter thread anywhere for the event?

Just here :)

Feel free to prop that ganda anytime!

There will be two teams, teamkilling is NOT allowed so aircraft skins will be unique for each side and will be discussed at the event briefing.

@Alpen

Lots of us will be streaming mate, you can take your pick :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

I can't join the server, even with a clean install - failing IC check.

All I've ever had is repaints and updated default missions - and I uninstalled those for this event and no difference to result. :(

Update: Switched to monitor and TrackIR and didn't fail the IC but I'm still getting returned to the sim UI after a few seconds loading - I'll keep at it.

Edited by Brixmis

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

Enjoyed the event sadly after 3 or four rounds MP decided the password was wrong etc etc etc, Good fun in the mig tho.

Good flying, buddy! Was rooting for your MiG of course :smilewink:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Good flying, buddy! Was rooting for your MiG of course :smilewink:

I think lazzyseal was flying the other i stayed with him most of one round never leaving your wingman, However was hard when the F15 behind you was taking pop shots lol